Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

Poll: Terrible or not?
Terranable
Not bad
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

"Welcome to the Server" Barrel!

So, I always feel kinda bad for new players when all they've got is a starter famas and a pistol, and are trying to take out Deathbringer's and Tartarus'. I also like to give things out, but it can be a tedious process...So, I was thinking that leveling up could do something else.

Let's say when you reach Level 10 for the first time, and go to the Lobby server, you can use an NPC who'll let you grab something from a Barrel. The weapons inside range from unlikely to rare, e.g flamboyant, axistence, apocalyptic, decimating, stuff like that. Maybe Lightweights as well. These guns are put in by players, or, if a # of coins is donated to the Barrel, then it "spawns" a gun. You can only take one gun from this barrel, ever, but maybe it'll help new players out?

I'd like to dump all the Rares I have that just can't sell. I don't know, maybe its a stupid idea but if you could attach a badge to it to display how much you've donated to it, e.g bragging rights...Eh?
Find

The economy's already broken enough, free items being spawned in has to stop :L
I also give away free stuff to new players (that I like), but the guns are balanced enough to where starter guns are able to occasionally beat a Godlike (not saying they're not worse and it's not more challenging, just stating it's definitely possible)

- That Thrakos Noob
Find

Seems kinda cool I like it I would totally do this because I dont need those random guns in trades or from crates.
Find

I voted no but meant yes +1
Find

(Also by the time they're level 10 they usually drop something better than a standard.)

- That Thrakos Noob
Find

Well, the guns would be "Spawned" from a number of coins put in. E.G Every 100 coins, a random Unlikely is created, but maybe it could just be user-inputted guns.

Also we no ur jest greedy unpoor

get it unpoor
cuz ur not poor
ha
Find

I do like this Idea but maybe make it like when you sign up on the forms you get a free primary and secondary. So then we'll have more people going to the forums and they'll get rewarded. Also they have no need to get too level 10 and they will have something better than a starter. Then we could also have the barrel for people that have trouble getting weapons. As well we could have more people giving weapons I try to give guns away to new people and I give away all kinds not shitty blues I give away greens and up just so people don't have you be stuck with a bad starter.
Find

there should be a mini tutorial when they join and when they beat the tutorial they get a untradeable unlikely-rare weapon
Find

What Excel means is, "Let me find a way to abuse it for infinite items!"
Find

(01-23-2016, 01:43 AM)Terran Wrote:  What Excel means is, "Let me find a way to abuse it for infinite items!"

u gat me
Find