Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Dehx/CobaltGeo Event Exploiters

Steam Name of Offending Player(s):Dehx / [Rainbow]Cobaltgeo  Cobalts profile

Steam ID of Offending Player(s): [Rainbow]Cobaltgeo STEAM_0:1:56558580   |||||    Dehx STEAM_0:1:9091788

Map the event happened on: Grims Event map

Date of event: ??? - 1/18/2016 (video was filmed on 1/18/2016, i do not know when they started to do this.)

What Happened?: Wolfy9800 asked me to get proof for him of them doing this. I got on and cobalt/dehx proceeded to tell us to start without waiting so "we" could get the first chest, reset due to slow loader. Then they were saying we waited to time out to repeat this due to no cooldown. But the person they were abusing managed to load in, but they showed intent already during the video.

Video:

Witnesses: Wolfy9800
"Closest thing I have had to alcohol is chocolate milk... Don't quote me on that!"
"Please somebody use this as a signature to remember this day."-Catbug
Find

That Wolfy the doge guy sure is sexy, also they started doing it today and wanted to abuse it before anyone else found the glitch and reported it.
Find

The video is really quiet (probablly because I'm using steam's web browser) and the "What happened" is a little confusing, would you mind reiterating what happened?
Genesis Does What NintenDon't

I'm sarcastic a lot, take what I say with a grain of salt.
Find

What happened is that when you first spawn into the event server, there is a timer of 5 minutes. If you get the first chest before that timer elapses, then when it resets, it's possible to get that first chest multiple times in one run of the event.
Find

IDK how I feel about this tbh.
Find

A bug was found where you can team up with people to dupe unlimited random drops with no cooldowns and instead of reporting it or just ignoring it, they chose to abuse it.
I'm fairly sure that's a bannable offense.

- That Thrakos Noob

... I admit to Abuseing it you can ban me if you want i feel terrible for Abuseing a bug and im sorry ~Cobaltgeo

Dehx just got banned and has been a problem ever since.
Find

(01-18-2016, 11:03 PM)Aleksandr (no sound) Wrote:  Dehx just got banned and has been a problem ever since.

Do you mean unbanned?
Genesis Does What NintenDon't

I'm sarcastic a lot, take what I say with a grain of salt.
Find

The only thing I will say about this is you probably shouldn't abuse the bug you are reporting people for abusing.... your logic was "might as well get the loot it's being reported anyway." nice logic bro...