Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

FRG Gun Tiers

that moment when there are more godlikes than commons, uncommons, ordinary's, and legendary's
Find

what about crates man
the most important thing

(01-18-2016, 06:25 AM)uW | Tammy[执行器] Wrote:  Tiers:
Ordinary
Starter, Standard, Decent, and Moderate

Common
Adequate and Item Crate

Uncommon
Comptent, Ravaging, Lightweight, Destructive, Crescent Crate, and Crate of the Damned

Unlikley
Kiefdaddy, Rampant, Cyantific, Cryptic, Terranable, Sorrowful, Lunar, Heartless, Flownoomder, Nield, Pretty Pink, Flamboyant, Jolly, Bananas!, Ominous, and Otterly

Rare
Armadillus, Axistence, Yagginese, Shank Surplus, Kaiju, Exalted, Swift, Deadly, Rotting, Doctorate, Decimating, Omnipotent, Irradiated, and Apocalyptic

Legendary
Nocturnal, Heroic, Distinguished, Vakarian, Infectious, and Vigorous

Godlike
Tartarus, Thrakos, Ascultone, Deathbringer, Candy Cane, X-Cape, Snowflakes, Railgun, Rainbow Party hat, and Bloodweep

Exotic
Vanity Crate, 2015 Christmas Badge, Apreciation Badge, Event Badge

Thanks to Mini for helping. Some of these might be miss spelled please don't hate. If were missing one tell either mini or me.

Added spaces, crates, exotic, and some badges. If someone has the christmas present names/tier please add them
Genesis Does What NintenDon't

I'm sarcastic a lot, take what I say with a grain of salt.
Find

I didnt really wanna add presents,crates,badges,and exotic becauses I was just doing the tiers for guns nothing else really.
Find

(01-18-2016, 07:18 PM)uW | Tammy[执行器] Wrote:  I didnt really wanna add presents,crates,badges,and exotic becauses I was just doing the tiers for guns nothing else really.

why is reindeer pet in there then?
Find

Mine's better.

Still a work in progress, I want to play games.
Find