Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

Poll: Should players have to have at least 2 typable letters in the front of their name?
This poll is closed.
Yes, I think they should.
90.00%
9 90.00%
No, I dont think they should(please say why)
10.00%
1 10.00%
Total 10 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Should players have to have 3 typable letters in the front of their name?

I talked to jake on steam about this, and he said I could make a poll on the forums about it, so I am.

Should people need to have at least 3 typable letters in front of their name?

The reason I really want this to be a rule is because:

1) you can't use chat commands on them
2) type out the first few letters of their name, and then press tab to auto fill their name in, lets say if you need to call them out, but you didn't have enough time to press your KOS bind, you need to call them out in chat. Most people type out something like Ter then press tab and it autofills to Terran, but when they have a name like tєггคภ you can't do that.

If you don't think this should be a rule, please state why you think that way.

Thanks.

Chat commands like? If you're talking about !block, just use the menu. If you're talking about aslay ect, just use the menu.
Find

(01-16-2016, 05:28 PM)y0Nemo Wrote:  Chat commands like? If you're talking about !block, just use the menu. If you're talking about aslay ect, just use the menu.

yeah, but the point of having chat commands is for convenience, so you don't have to go into the menu, click the category, click the command, go through everyone's name until you find theirs, set the args, and click the button
Find

(01-16-2016, 05:30 PM)tobiasxz Wrote:  
(01-16-2016, 05:28 PM)y0Nemo Wrote:  Chat commands like? If you're talking about !block, just use the menu. If you're talking about aslay ect, just use the menu.

yeah, but the point of having chat commands is for convenience, so you don't have to go into the menu, click the category, click the command, go through everyone's name until you find theirs, set the args, and click the button

Doesn't bother me, I have a menu bind. Half of the time I just use the menu.
Find

+1 thats y i change my name
Bouncy Rounds
Find

(01-16-2016, 05:32 PM)y0Nemo Wrote:  

yeah because your personal preference = everyones preference

+1 i mean I'm never gonna be staff but this couldnt hurt
Find

I had to slay teleport Halaman through XGI but I couldn't find his name quickly in a list of like, 20 people Sad

It happens with slays, too. Really delays it. I have a bind for XGUI but still, blech. Also, you might need a minimum of 3 letters/etc.
Find

(01-16-2016, 05:33 PM)Enchantable Wrote:  
(01-16-2016, 05:32 PM)y0Nemo Wrote:  

yeah because your personal preference = everyones preference

I never said that, but after rethinking it, I think it should be a rule. +1, because I just remembered there are some commands not in the menu.
Find

(01-16-2016, 05:42 PM)Terran Wrote:  I had to slay teleport Halaman

what is gramer.
Bouncy Rounds
Find

(01-16-2016, 05:42 PM)Terran Wrote:  I had to slay teleport Halaman through XGI but I couldn't find his name quickly in a list of like, 20 people Sad

It happens with slays, too. Really delays it. I have a bind for XGUI but still, blech. Also, you might need a minimum of 3 letters/etc.

yeah, probably 3.

let me see if I can change it.
Find