Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

Poll: Red presents in coinshop for coins only?
Sure
Nah (explain why)
[Show Results]

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Red presents in coinshop for coins only?

(01-14-2016, 06:03 PM)Terran Wrote:  I'd feel bad for people purchasing them. For example, since Christmas started, Excel has sold all of the presents he has gotten (Including those 10 free red ones), and has made 40-50k off of it. So, unless they cost 700-800 coins each, I don't see it being that great.

Actually, maybe I should have voted "Yes", but I feel like Christmas Presents aren't worth it, value-wise. People will just lose a lot more than they gain if they spend Coins on them. However, if that's what people want, then I guess gopher it. If its fun, go nuts.

I also see no real harm with a cool rare gun not dropping. I mean, there are always future chances to get it. Raffles, giveaways, massive "buy a ticket and get an entry" grand pots and stuff.

The point of it is people lose a lot of money, that's what he means by "This could help flush out some of the coins from the economy as players roll for the undropped Godlike...".

DO ANOTHER MASSIVE RED PRESENT GIVEAWAY
i didnt get any from u last time ;-;

- That Thrakos Noob

Meh, just seems they're not worth it. Maybe one guy will win big, the rest will lose big. Halloween Crates were a lot better than Presents, since they gave way more coins, special weapon drops and stuff. I just know I don't think I'd spend anything on presents, unless they were like 100 or 200 each. If yes, then yeah, I'll buy like...100.
Find

I mean its okay to do that, but I'm pretty sure that the people with like 10k+ won't be buying them. Those people probably want to save their coins and probably understand that it wouldn't be worth spending it on the presents. However, it could work to flush out coins with future crates because (hopefully) there would be more than 1 special weapon inside of the crate.
Find

IMO it should be done because we are relying on people donating or winning snowballs for chances to roll it. But the problem with the coin hoarders is, they wont spend their money due to the same reason they are hoarding. (but read below for a better option.)

Excel made money by selling his presents, why would he start using that money in order to roll the presents he could have rolled in the first place?

Imo you should just remove the presents and then just raffle off one of each holiday godlike at the same time via vega in the lobby.
"Closest thing I have had to alcohol is chocolate milk... Don't quote me on that!"
"Please somebody use this as a signature to remember this day."-Catbug
Find

I'd be fucking pissed if this happened and someone drops a candy cane because i spent $100 on red presents and got JACK FUCKING SHIT. Everytime i decide to buy crates i get trash. but go for it.
Find

Just because you donated dont expect to get good drops. Donators have the same chance at rolling it as everyone else minus the fact they can buy more tries at it. (Which is already an advantag)
"Closest thing I have had to alcohol is chocolate milk... Don't quote me on that!"
"Please somebody use this as a signature to remember this day."-Catbug
Find

has this been added yet
Bouncy Rounds
Find