Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Quest lines for weapons? Maybe?

How about we have xerxes have a chance every week or maybe set to once a month maybe to start a quest line that can be completed as long as you have the quest. Upon the end of said quest line we could get new weapons that are exclusive to their respective quest lines. I think around 5 different quests related to their gun type, origin and actual mechanic (if they get their own trait or something) would be good. Think of it as a destiny exotic quest. Maybe he starts with giving us a prototype of a weapon he requested to be made. We would have to test it out, getting headshots, multiple kills per round and overall kills and then we hand it to him. Then that triggers him to get a message from the manufacturers that they're running low on supplies and then it triggers a present/soul quest where you have to grab certain types of weapon parts. Upon finishing all of it he would be so grateful that he actually tells you what it REALLY does in its final form and whats it called. Then you can pay him a certain sum of coins ( 2-5k?) and he'll order one for you that you can grab the next reset?

but actually coding that will take too much effort.

+1 like this idea but it will dont know how many bugs are going to come along with this
Find

+1 plz add I want a suffix of phoenix plz
Bouncy Rounds
Find

I like this idea half of the time the guns in the lobby are shiet.
Find

bumperino cuz i like ths
Bouncy Rounds
Find

Bumperino cus i want to see SKILL being a factor in one obtaining a good weapon too. Not saying im gonna get ery thing then but i want unlucky people to be able to earn shit too. I'm thinking it should be a quest line involving people using statless weapons (given statless for the quest, its not like it would bother anyone if they have them statless and just not finish the quest) to get kills in different ways such as falling kills (like in the quest) or just regular headshot or killstreaks using only that weapon.
Find

+1 , I love to have to work for stuff likes this.
SG Fucking Overlord
Find

Not saying I dont sort of agree but I kind of disagree. I like the idea but I dont know about grtting a super good exclusive item. This could turn into the exotic bounties from destiny and then you'll see almost everyone with that item. Now for the opposite side of the argument. This does sound like a way to help people get more weapons/better ones. I just think that certain high tier weapons are high tier for a reason. So that everyone doesnt have one.
Find

Maybe have the quest reward items be medium tier leveling guns.
"Closest thing I have had to alcohol is chocolate milk... Don't quote me on that!"
"Please somebody use this as a signature to remember this day."-Catbug
Find

I'll post what I said in the shoutbox:

Giving rewards like weapons really promotes boosting, metagaming, and basically 'cheating' to complete the quests. It also tends to make people troll more with that much on the line
Find