Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Lobby Flea Market

Information 
I was thinking of this idea of a rent-a-shop in the lobby. It would be like this:

We rent out a shop or booth and we can sell stuff in it. ( Maybe fill those spaces near the Banker )

It would be like 100 for a day or 1000 for a week or something. Then we can sell whatever we want.

When our time is up, all of the items that we didn't sell goes into our bank or inventory.

We would receive the money by going to the banker and there is going to be 2 options.

Option 1: Collect Income

Option 2: Open Bank

I thought this would be a great way of selling things that are more expensive, than cluttering the market with a bunch of junk.
Bouncy Rounds
Find

What would be the benefit of this as opposed to the marketplace?

- That Thrakos Noob

Maybe let this be a thing, but for accessories only. Cosmetic stands, if you will.
Find

(01-11-2016, 09:07 PM)Unpoke Wrote:  What would be the benefit of this as opposed to the marketplace?

Less Clutter in the market place, easier to find weapons that you like.
Bouncy Rounds
Find

I feel searching on an infinite list is a lot easier to find "what you like" than joining the lobby server to browse stalls. Plus, you have extensive filtering options, so clutter doesn't matter.

(01-11-2016, 09:09 PM)Terran Wrote:  Maybe let this be a thing, but for accessories only. Cosmetic stands, if you will.

This is a good idea, but we don't have many cosmetics. Except for coin shop and crate cosmetics.
Bouncy Rounds
Find

100 a day and 1000 a week

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Find

This seems useless. You can easily find what you want in the market with all the filtering options. Nobody in the right mind would rent a "booth" to sell their things if they could simply sell them from the TTT server on the marketplace with only a listing/price fee. Unless there is some other reason for this I'm going to have to say no -1
Find

If this gets added, I'll rent a stall and sell standards for one coin each.

(01-11-2016, 11:22 PM)Rotshout Wrote:  If this gets added, I'll rent a stall and sell standards for one coin each.

I'll rent a stall to pee and poo wtf are you doing selling things in it
Find