Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Patchnotes 1/8/2016

brass just a friendly reminder for when ur sober you blocked me on steam for saying i have pink sock pls unblock

- That Thrakos Noob
Find

(01-08-2016, 06:13 PM)Terran Wrote:  Edit: Also, Silent, why're you offline on steam but online here?!

Wasn't at home so I could only shitpost on the forums, I'm online now though!
Genesis Does What NintenDon't

I'm sarcastic a lot, take what I say with a grain of salt.
Find

Hurry up and and locking guns so I can get badge pls
Find

(01-08-2016, 05:44 PM)Aleksandr (Happy Holidays!) Wrote:  
(01-08-2016, 05:16 PM)Terran Wrote:  Oh, also, you can't equip the Appreciation Badge it seems. At least, I can't see it anywhere to.

Edit: 1 in 2.2 chance to obliterate?

Is that an instant kill? Uh...that's a 50% chance to OHKO on rifle shot. UHHH...
Also, can bone spirit be fixed a bit too? 1 in 4.4 chance to OHKO on chest shot is crazy for such a common rifle. They're like, 50 coins now. Maybe it should be 1 in 8?

Suffixes on rifles need a good chance or they rarely even work lol, most rifles have a suffix around 1 in 3 or 1 in 4 so that's probably why the chance is so low for it. It's also a godlike so it's meant to be good lol

I think I heard somewhere that godlikes weren't supposed to be insanely powerful and that they would mainly be novelty/cool weapons.
Find

(01-08-2016, 10:50 PM)Dreadark Wrote:  
(01-08-2016, 05:44 PM)Aleksandr (Happy Holidays!) Wrote:  
(01-08-2016, 05:16 PM)Terran Wrote:  Oh, also, you can't equip the Appreciation Badge it seems. At least, I can't see it anywhere to.

Edit: 1 in 2.2 chance to obliterate?

Is that an instant kill? Uh...that's a 50% chance to OHKO on rifle shot. UHHH...
Also, can bone spirit be fixed a bit too? 1 in 4.4 chance to OHKO on chest shot is crazy for such a common rifle. They're like, 50 coins now. Maybe it should be 1 in 8?

Suffixes on rifles need a good chance or they rarely even work lol, most rifles have a suffix around 1 in 3 or 1 in 4 so that's probably why the chance is so low for it. It's also a godlike so it's meant to be good lol

I think I heard somewhere that godlikes weren't supposed to be insanely powerful and that they would mainly be novelty/cool weapons.
In that case, I hope it's balanced.
Find

Deathbringer isn't nearly as overpowered as people think - it's not like it's every other shot exactly that is a one kill, so it's not REALLY 50%. It's ~2 shots and they're dead anyway - if it was any more than what it is, it'd be completely useless and stupid. I honestly believe, even when I've faced it from the other two owners, that it doesn't need a chance-nerf. Maybe some other kind, but not the chance of it.
There are people who agree too, I'm not alone thinking this xd

EDIT: Just throwing this out there, the railgun is a 1 in 3 chance to one shot as well and has a double scope, with (I think) higher base damage and people say it's "cool but bad". There's not much difference here other than a cooler effect and a melee aspect, and you have to earn this one. It should be worthwhile to get.

- That Thrakos Noob
Find

You hit me with the melee and I instantly died unpoke
lol

58x2

Basically the same thing as that axe from NTG, 50% chance to instantly kill them, 50% chance to instantly kill you. But this is a 50% chance to kill them, and a 50% chance to not.

A bit OP.
Find

(01-09-2016, 01:04 AM)Terran Wrote:  You hit me with the melee and I instantly died unpoke
lol

58x2

Basically the same thing as that axe from NTG, 50% chance to instantly kill them, 50% chance to instantly kill you. But this is a 50% chance to kill them, and a 50% chance to not.

A bit OP.

Bloodweeps have a 1 in 2.whatever your chance is chance to one shot to the head.

- That Thrakos Noob
Find

(01-09-2016, 12:53 AM)Unpoke Wrote:  Deathbringer isn't nearly as overpowered as people think - it's not like it's every other shot exactly that is a one kill, so it's not REALLY 50%. It's ~2 shots and they're dead anyway - if it was any more than what it is, it'd be completely useless and stupid. I honestly believe, even when I've faced it from the other two owners, that it doesn't need a chance-nerf. Maybe some other kind, but not the chance of it.

Unpoke, this is extremely biased because you own the gun. I do not own the gun nor probably ever will. Even if I did my opinion would not change. It is hands down the most OP gun on the server. A bone spirit has a chance to shoot double bullet and even if that chance proxs it's still not a 1 hit kill in the leg or arm. Also a perfect bone spirit is 1 in 4 while the deathbringer is 1 in 2. I have never rage quit a TTT server because of a gun but I just did for the very first time because 3 deathbringer owners were on and it was completely dumb. One of the biggest differences between NTG and FRG was supposed to be the balance in guns and this gun completely shatters that. Even if the deathbringer is nerfed to a 1 in 4 chance (I think its absolutely needs to be) it would still be better than a bone spirit and still be a really good gun. In no way would that change render it "useless and stupid."
Find

(01-09-2016, 01:06 AM)Jake1o Wrote:  
(01-09-2016, 12:53 AM)Unpoke Wrote:  Deathbringer isn't nearly as overpowered as people think - it's not like it's every other shot exactly that is a one kill, so it's not REALLY 50%. It's ~2 shots and they're dead anyway - if it was any more than what it is, it'd be completely useless and stupid. I honestly believe, even when I've faced it from the other two owners, that it doesn't need a chance-nerf. Maybe some other kind, but not the chance of it.

Unpoke, this is extremely biased because you own the gun. I do not own the gun nor probably ever will. Even if I did my opinion would not change. It is hands down the most OP gun on the server. A bone spirit has a chance to shoot double bullet and even if that chance proxs it's still not a 1 hit kill in the leg or arm. Also a perfect bone spirit is 1 in 4 while the deathbringer is 1 in 2. I have never rage quit a TTT server because of a gun but I just did for the very first time because 3 deathbringer owners were on and it was completely dumb. One of the biggest differences between NTG and FRG was supposed to be the balance in guns and this gun completely shatters that. Even if the deathbringer is nerfed to a 1 in 4 chance (I think its absolutely needs to be) it would still be better than a bone spirit and still be a really good gun. In no way would that change render it "useless."

what i said about the railgun
Also, I'm playing with them too and doing just fine

- That Thrakos Noob