Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Patchnotes 1/8/2016

Yay Terran gets a special badge for contributing.
Find

(01-08-2016, 05:16 PM)Terran Wrote:  Oh, also, you can't equip the Appreciation Badge it seems. At least, I can't see it anywhere to.

Edit: 1 in 2.2 chance to obliterate?

Is that an instant kill? Uh...that's a 50% chance to OHKO on rifle shot. UHHH...
Also, can bone spirit be fixed a bit too? 1 in 4.4 chance to OHKO on chest shot is crazy for such a common rifle. They're like, 50 coins now. Maybe it should be 1 in 8?

should mention the orb is escapable btw Tongue

- That Thrakos Noob
Find

(01-08-2016, 05:16 PM)Terran Wrote:  Oh, also, you can't equip the Appreciation Badge it seems. At least, I can't see it anywhere to.

Edit: 1 in 2.2 chance to obliterate?

Is that an instant kill? Uh...that's a 50% chance to OHKO on rifle shot. UHHH...
Also, can bone spirit be fixed a bit too? 1 in 4.4 chance to OHKO on chest shot is crazy for such a common rifle. They're like, 50 coins now. Maybe it should be 1 in 8?

Suffixes on rifles need a good chance or they rarely even work lol, most rifles have a suffix around 1 in 3 or 1 in 4 so that's probably why the chance is so low for it. It's also a godlike so it's meant to be good lol

Damn, not even Dragon weapons had a 50% chance to instantly kill. Just...like a 1 in 10. Kek.
Find

Does this mean you have 8 badges now?
Genesis Does What NintenDon't

I'm sarcastic a lot, take what I say with a grain of salt.
Find

Yeah, eight! I look badgey.
Find

(01-08-2016, 06:06 PM)Terran Wrote:  Yeah, eight! I look badgey.

Once you equip all 8 can you fight the Elite 4?
Genesis Does What NintenDon't

I'm sarcastic a lot, take what I say with a grain of salt.
Find

Appreciation Badge doesn't seem to be equippable :(

Edit: Also, Silent, why're you offline on steam but online here?!
Find

It wasn't supposed to be a 50% chance to kill. My bad. (it was 2.2 for me at first, then I change the chance, but apparently it didn't apply)

Also, I'll fix the AP badge when I'm a little more sober. Wink
Find

I'm such a lightweight that two or three beers gets me straight sloshed. Hope you have a good time lol.
Find