Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Patchnotes 1/8/2016

(01-09-2016, 03:46 PM)Unpoke Wrote:  
(01-09-2016, 12:57 PM)Brassx Wrote:  Chill guys. I was fully aware that a 2.2 chance was going to be unbalanced (so I upped the chance and assumed it was going to be fine), BUT the automatic trait chance dampening for some weapons(decrease/increase chance based on firerate, clipsize, etc), seems to have a bug(as pointed out) that stopped my changes from really taking effect, as it seems to just lower to the minimum chance allows for most rifles. (Not every suffix/trait is in the dampener list, which explains why some have higher/lower chances.)

I'm working on redesigning the formula for it.

Also, I should probably add in the description, that the chance for activating the suffix in Melee mode is now a little less common.

EDIT:Another possible nerf/change, is if I make the suffix only able to proc depending on which hitbox the bullet hits. Like only doing it with body/headshots. (I should note that the bullet's damage is reduced to 0 when the suffix procs)

it's literally a disadvantage for it to proc on headshots so i dont think thats a good idea for that to be only one of two choices (they dont die right away and it gives them time to kos)

Uhhhh...?? As it stands it can currently proc when headshot. The only thing that would change would be removing arm/leg shots from the procs, which could make it fairly balanced, and make it so you can't be a scrub and shoot someone in the foot and proc to insta-kill them.
Find

(01-08-2016, 05:06 PM)Terran Wrote:  "Terranable". Jake suggested it and I thought it was really good. Less pretentious, too. I hope.

Awwwwww rip Totaliterran Sad
Find

It did, Brass. He came up behind me, hit me, and I instantly died. I checked the logs and it basically double shot me, 58x2. I think I recall seeing something but I died in virtually less than a second so I couldn't confirm.
Find