Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Snowball rounds

So far all it ends up being is people camping till the end without actively attacking eachother. (including groups of people who "team")
There has to be some sort of punishment like the denial of drops after round if you were camping the entire round.
Find

You realize how impossible that is to implement, right?
Anyway, teaming and camping, although you and I may hate it, is strategy. Its free shit and a fun way of getting it, so just chill a lil about it man Tongue

- That Thrakos Noob

Its not that hard, just use code similar to the afk timer. (Detect to see if they are not sitting in a radius and never leaving it)

You are right, it is a "strategy" but if players who are doing the xmas event ask for T's to not kill them so they can collect presents is still metagaming, this should be also.

You are subverting the gamemodes design in order to gain loot.
Find

Kheyre, both Jake and Brass agree that its "Win how you can". Hence you can use map traps and any way to kill people! You're in it to WIN. As long as you don't meta-game with buddies in ways such as waiting out the map for better time or etc, its fine to make temporary alliances. I mean, if I'm wrong I'll eat my own socks, but I've done team plays while Jake is on the server and its always fun. Most of the time you DON'T get a drop as a team, because the kills are distributed so much that nobody comes out on top, save the lone wolf who hits 6+ guys!

Camping is also a legitimate strategy, and there's nothing wrong with telling living players where to go. Hell, half the time all of the spectators scream where someone is camping.
Find

We had a round where 4 people refused to stop camping and they timed the round out, they were literally across the hallway from eachother.
Find

Then they're most likely metagaming, yes, but its different from a group of people working together and then fighting it out at the end. If a staff member was on, they most likely would have started TPing them.
Find