Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Quack - Unban Request"

what my gmod crashed and whne i tried to get back on the server it said i was banned
Find

(12-31-2015, 12:13 AM)Unpoke Wrote:  ^ What Tobias said. I couldn't find any specifically suspicious hooks, however I know there's been cases of it not being found. By the time I was halfway done looking through his hooks, Tobias recommended I check his screen directly. At ~72% done getting there, he left. I figured it was safest to ban him with a link to the forums to appeal.
I think it's pretty obvious he's hacking, and even if his textures are that bad (yet he knows how to get to the map to show them?), it would just cause general server problemw with him seeing things others can't.

yeah, and he also wasnt just shooting through the rock, he was also aiming at his head through the building(and in his screenshot, you could see the building was fully textured)
Find

i give up on this server i get blamed for hacking for no reason even though i didnt

Well you haven't really given us much reason to suspect that you aren't hacking.

You didn't mention not having textures until terran mentioned it. Even though you actually don't have them you still failed to mention that they were missing which is a red flag already. Also in your screenshot like dreadark said, most of the textures are missing EXCEPT the rocks which is what is under question in the first place. Also your "gmod crashed" excuse came after people started to add more explanation to your hacking. Would this not be important to state as well in the original post? On top of that, your effort in said post is poor and sad. Literally nothing in additional details to help us prove your innocence.

I'll leave it to brass and Jake but this is my input.

well i mean he said he gave up, there's not much of a decision to be made here
someone close the thread

- That Thrakos Noob
Find