Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Gambleing! Not enough coin wasters

as you know all know Poker is now in its testing state sadly or i wouldve been 2000 coins rich already and more as is,,, this is obviously not good enough to be something to waste coins therefore we need more gambling methods May i present my first idea Roulette see a roulette table is great and hard to accurately co ordinate it goes as is there is like 64 numbers? idk 34 sounds accurate as is 35 and -1 being the green special rare ones as there is only two and just to kick it up a notch i think we should have this very thin extra extra extra small slot thats BLUE! here should be the rate Exchanges you use chips of course therefore makeing more use of chips Colors red and black red being 1-17 and black being 18-34 one of these numbers is x2 also max number of chips bettable should be 300 now betting a specific number not Green Or Blue they have their own multipliers is X5 this means your chips gets doubled times five now the green multiplier is X10 as is there is only 2 on the wheel and then the elusive Blue should be so rare like almost as rare as a jackpot X40 now betting on one specific green number is X15 and since there is only one blue you cant bet on that color wouldnt make sense... now since this will obviously spill coins off the face of frg We need more i think we all need a weird game that makes no sense and obviously will waste COINS 1 BLANK IN 999 BULLETS IS BASICALLY RUSSIAN ROULETTE WITH A IMPOSIBLE CHANCE THERE IS THIS STAND AND IN FRONT OF THIS STAND IS A SHOTGUN JUST MAKE THE SHOTGUN SOMETHING THAT INSTA KILLS WHAT EVER YOU EITHER HAVE A 50 COIN WHICH WHEN YOU WIN DOUBLES BY 2 A 250 COIN WHEN YOU WIN DOUBLES BY 10 OR THE 1000 COIN WHEN YOU WIN DOUBLES BY 5
Find

Firstly, each game would have to be coded in by brass, and if texas hold 'em is any indicator this takes quite a while. If brass wanted to add another game, chances are he'd work on one he wanted to do, since they're troublesome to code. Secondly, if you wanted your ideas added, your best bet is to make them yourself. Lastly you might wanna take a grammar 101 course, because that's some hard to read shit.
Find

I really love giant walls of text, I'll read it when its not pure aids to look at.

do you know how roulette even works?
Find

There are many different forms of gambling. There is already slots machines and I'm very sure Brassx is working on others. Here are some that might be added but I dunno: craps, baccarat, pai gow, keno, and black jack.
Find

(12-31-2015, 05:59 PM)DiamondElf32 Wrote:  There are many different forms of gambling. There is already slots machines and I'm very sure Brassx is working on others. Here are some that might be added but I dunno: craps, baccarat, pai gow, keno, and black jake

Wait he can make jake black?
Find

(12-31-2015, 06:19 PM)Knowledge Wrote:  
(12-31-2015, 05:59 PM)DiamondElf32 Wrote:  There are many different forms of gambling. There is already slots machines and I'm very sure Brassx is working on others. Here are some that might be added but I dunno: craps, baccarat, pai gow, keno, and black jake

Wait he can make jake black?

no, but he can make jack black
Find