Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Anybody get those Columbia 11's?

faggot alert
Terran is a massive homo

Basically what Dread said
I hate that one group of people at my school who buy 500 dollar shoes, yet have like 10 backup pairs and bring a toothbrush to keep the shoes clean. =/
When a dragon round begins.

But I get more girls than all of you...

and again, I buy my shoes with my own money, and yes usually they're 200+, because I buy them in deadstock (DS) condition,
But I have a job, and I get paid 200 a week, I choose what I get to spend my money on, so how can you call me spoiled?
Because I like to dress better than all of you
 At terrans a fucking weebyahoo.com

>breezybl
>livelongking2014

Find

(12-21-2014, 09:13 PM)zBreezy Wrote:  No, but I bet you don't know what a fendi belt is,
or gucci, or LV, or hermes, or what KD's are, Lebrons and maybe you know about roshe runs

This is such a weird insult that I think I'm going to use it out of context until the end of time.

(12-21-2014, 10:12 PM)zBreezy Wrote:  But I get more girls than all of you...

"Its all in the shoes"
Fuck the max 2 image limit. (Imagine happy asian guy here)

Better shoes = how fast he can run from the black men after that ass.
Find

I wear Adidas D Rose 773s, theyre pretty nice, i got them in white and black, they can get dirty easily though.
Find

I dont know shit about Jordans, all I know is that they are overrated and that they are primarily worn by black people and fat, bitchy Mexican girls.

But I can tell you this, out of all the shoes you listed, the Columbia 11s look the worst
Fuck the max 2 image limit. (Imagine happy asian guy here)
Find

(12-22-2014, 05:49 PM)Clark W. Griswold, Jr. Wrote:  I dont know shit about Jordans, all I know is that they are overrated and that they are primarily worn by black people and fat, bitchy Mexican girls.

But I can tell you this, out of all the shoes you listed, the Columbia 11s look the worst

"overrated"
Mexican girls wear true flights, completely different from retro jordans, and also, no, I'm spanish and I have a nice collection of retro's
you say they're over-rated because you probably can't dress Smile

(12-22-2014, 04:40 AM)Clark W. Griswold, Jr. Wrote:  
(12-21-2014, 10:12 PM)zBreezy Wrote:  But I get more girls than all of you...

"Its all in the shoes"

The shoes, the way I dress, The way I look,
but wearing broke boy shoes isn't going to get you that far with the ladies, so I recommend stepping your game up

(12-22-2014, 05:51 AM)Anarchy Wrote:  I wear Adidas D Rose 773s, theyre pretty nice, i got them in white and black, they can get dirty easily though.

you're better off getting a pair of some nice roshes off nike

(12-21-2014, 09:42 PM)Waffle Wrote:  faggot alert

somebody who can't afford nice shoes alert Sad
 At terrans a fucking weebyahoo.com

>breezybl
>livelongking2014

Find

Holy fuck this entire thread reeks of faggot hipster

Breezy I imagine you as the type of guy who walks around saying "real talk" or "nom sayin?" after every sentence

I seriously don't understand the obsession over shoes
Find