Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Are you eatin tho?

Alright take three, scene 1.

ent: Frg forums.

Enter doctorRat

doc: Hey everyone I'm doctorRat and I am currently 22 yrs old

all of you: Hi doctor

doc: So as you all know I am a member in this fine community of Forerunner Gaming. I would like to be promoted because I feel a lot of people, I hope, respect me here. Yes I can get a little salty at situations and I am working on it. I can give my word to never slay another for any situation regarding me. I will act professionally and let someone else handle it. This is going to be a hard thing to do but you have my promise to be as strong as I can be. I have not been banned to my knowledge besides changing a name mid round once almost a year ago.

All of you: This is all very interesting but why should we promote you.

doc: Excellent question individual and I am proud of your chance to ask it. Next question please. In all seriousness no I do not have staff experience and yes I can be a little salty rat but I feel that I can bring a good balance to the late night community when most others are asleep. I am always on and being asked to help with situations even if it is just adding my point of view or opinion into a situation. I have been asked when I am becoming a member+ and I would like to tell them soon so I can help this great server and community to be held up to the most it can be.

I can only ask for a chance and the rest is up to you all. If I do not make it I will not be mad. I will take any criticism you think I need to work on as PMs and give my word to work on whatever you all feel like I need to.

Denied.