Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Patchnotes(12/29/2015) - Updated 12/30/2015

More bug fixes with hold 'em!
•Changed how most hands calculate score.
•One player having to call several times in a row should be fixed.
•It now displays what pot players won chips from in the chat message(Main pot, side pot 1, side pot 2, etc).
•Fixed straight calculations.
•"High card" no longer shows as a display at the starter table(20 chip table).

•Fixed some hands not calculating score properly. It should now select the right kickers to determine who's hand is better when someone has the same hand.
•Fixed the person who bet first having a chance to re-raise themselves.
•Fixed A LOT of other various bugs involving chip amounts and round states.

•Texas Hold 'em has been released on the Lobby. Currently, you are playing with useless chips you get from the Chip NPC next to the tables.
These are for testing purposes, to test any bugs with winning/losing or duping before you are able to convert them to coins. Once most of the bugs are gone, I will wipe all chip amounts, and then allow you to trade chips for coins, or coins for chips with a 1:1 ratio.
(Please do note, there will likely be some pretty big bugs, and don't be too worried about the clunky-ness of the GUI/match flow. It will be polished up over time)
•The bank has been fixed up a bit.
•The slot machine cooldown has been decreased to 2 seconds, so you can roll more machines at once a lot faster.
•Other various bug fixes.

Once texas hold 'em is working OK, I am going to finally work on the deathbringer suffix, and fix the reindeer.

KNOWN BUGS:
•Winner sometimes receives winnings twice.
•When a player leaves, their cards remain at the table.
•Q K A 2 3 counts as straight.
•All straights seem to split the pot evenly.
•Some hands seem to fail to factor in which hand is better, although the kickers are considered. (pair of 7's > pair of 8s for instance)
•Cards sometime redeal when a player leaves/gets kicked from the game.
•Total pot calculations are wrong sometimes.
•Raising/Betting player gets option to re-raise after a betting round.
Should be fixed, but sometimes when the player who bet originally has 0 chips left, it will continue to ask the person before them to call.

Most of the clientside script errors have been resolved, and I am waiting to upload a fix for them.
(Yes, the buy in process will be polished up, and made much better soon)

thanks brass
Find

sweeet.
Find

I cant wait for the testing phase to be done :>
Find

Yay, thanks for the slot machine change!
Find

Known bugs:
•Winner sometimes receives winnings twice.
•When a player leaves, their cards remain at the table.
•Q K A 2 3 counts as straight.
•Two pair not calculating score properly against other two pair.
•Cards sometime redeal when a player leaves/gets kicked from the game.
•Total pot calculations are wrong sometimes.
•Raising/Betting player gets option to re-raise after a betting round.

Most of the clientside script errors have been resolved, and I am waiting to upload a fix for them.
(Yes, the buy in process will be polished up, and made much better soon)
Find

Sometimes the "choose fold/raise/bet" hud pops up multiple times and you cant choose any.
The hold em hud is overtop of dev console/esc menu.

It gave someone with the same exact hand all the chips (minus I had a higher card in my hand)

[ERROR] addons/br_inventory/lua/br_inventory/shared/sh_br_net.lua:15: Tried to use a NULL entity!
 1. __newindex - [C]:-1
  2. GetBrNWBool - addons/br_inventory/lua/br_inventory/shared/sh_br_net.lua:15
   3. DrawOtherHands - addons/br_worldminigames/lua/br_minigames/client/cl_br_poker.lua:299
    4. unknown - addons/br_worldminigames/lua/br_minigames/client/cl_br_poker.lua:730

[ERROR] addons/br_worldminigames/lua/br_minigames/client/cl_br_poker.lua:1525: attempt to index field 'GameSes' (a nil value)
 1. func - addons/br_worldminigames/lua/br_minigames/client/cl_br_poker.lua:1525
  2. unknown - lua/includes/extensions/net.lua:32

Find

Quote:It gave someone with the same exact hand all the chips (minus I had a higher card in my hand)
Already in the list:
Quote:•Two pair not calculating score properly against other two pair.
Find

The pot total miscalculation happens when someone bets over the pot total itself.

The hold em hud breaks your chat item links. You can no longer click them as long as you are in a game of poker.
Find

Fixed some more stuff!
Find