Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Team warnings should be written in chat due to being able to block

I have cobalt blocked because i dislike his voice (no offense) but he dropped a traitor trap on me and he knew it. he said he warned me but i never heard it because i have him blocked. Until after i died he said anything and he said "sorry good opportunity". If i can see the team chat then warnings should be written there too.
Find

(12-29-2015, 03:18 AM)Rotshout Wrote:  !block makes it so you can't see their text chat either.

you can see team chat as a traitor even if theyre blocked
Find

(12-29-2015, 03:19 AM)Aleksandr (Happy Holidays!) Wrote:  
(12-29-2015, 03:18 AM)Rotshout Wrote:  !block makes it so you can't see their text chat either.

you can see team chat as a traitor even if theyre blocked

I just read it again. It would probably be easier to just stop !block from blocking Traitor voice chat.
Find

Even if you warn them, using a trap that WILL kill your T buddies is poor judgement to begin with.

generally speaking, even warning someone doesn't absolve you from punishment for tk. Something like a C4, you have no control of. But T traps you HAVE to let your t buddies clear. Even if you warn them, it's your fault.
Tneconni

(12-29-2015, 08:51 AM)knaveHearted Wrote:  generally speaking, even warning someone doesn't absolve you from punishment for tk. Something like a C4, you have no control of. But T traps you HAVE to let your t buddies clear. Even if you warn them, it's your fault.

I warned a T-Buddy to run away from the Detective because I was shooting an Orbital and he started running away and then turned around like he forget his keys or some shit and got killed and reported me because I was shooting shooting. Pretty sure I took a slay for it. Happened a while back.

EDIT: Not sure if Kheyre marked the situation dumb, or just me in general for -1ing his Member app...

(12-29-2015, 08:30 PM)Psychotic Dave Wrote:  
(12-29-2015, 08:51 AM)knaveHearted Wrote:  generally speaking, even warning someone doesn't absolve you from punishment for tk. Something like a C4, you have no control of. But T traps you HAVE to let your t buddies clear. Even if you warn them, it's your fault.

I warned a T-Buddy to run away from the Detective because I was shooting an Orbital and he started running away and then turned around like he forget his keys or some shit and got killed and reported me because I was shooting shooting. Pretty sure I took a slay for it. Happened a while back.

I feel like if somebody warns me of a T buddy going to use a T weapon or a T trap, it's my fault for not listening and that the person who kills me shouldn't be punished whatsoever for it.