Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Kheyre's Application (Oh fuck no its that guy again)

Steam Name(Current): Kheyre

Time played on servers?(!time username to check): 95 hours Smile

Where did you hear about this server?:  Brassx himself when he made it lmao. I first played as the server opened but didnt put all my time into it, just on and off every so often till now.

Have you ever been banned and why?: Nope. I'm squeaky clean till jake bans me so I work on mapping for him fulltime.

Why do you want to join?: Most of my TTT friends play here, I play here more than any other TTT server. Member or not, I'm here to stay. (unless jake does ban me to work on maps like a slave. JAKE PLS NO)

Sorry. Not member material in my opinion. Had complaints about you exploiting 2 nights ago, and I don't support you as member in general.

I haven't played with you once on FRG.

(I know who you are ofc)

+0

I havent played with you much, but you seem ok so far.
Find

(12-28-2015, 10:18 PM)Aleksandr (Happy Holidays!) Wrote:  Sorry. Not member material in my opinion. Had complaints about you exploiting 2 nights ago,  and I don't support you as member in general.

This will be the sole time i respond on this only to clarify. You mean the same "exploit" I was testing in order to show jake it, which I AM FIXING FIXED  for jake. The same exploit I was threatened to get banned for, for the FIRST time I used it? (which I found by mistake)

(I was neither seeing through walls or unkillable.)

You have a pre-existing issue with who/how I am. Stop being biased.

Edit:
Besides, if you truly have an issue with "how I am" point out how to fix that, instead of being unhelpful in bettering someone who wants to be officially part of the community.

(12-28-2015, 10:56 PM)Kheyre Wrote:  
(12-28-2015, 10:18 PM)Aleksandr (Happy Holidays!) Wrote:  Sorry. Not member material in my opinion. Had complaints about you exploiting 2 nights ago,  and I don't support you as member in general.

This will be the sole time i respond on this only to clarify. You mean the same "exploit" I was testing in order to show jake it, which I AM FIXING for jake. The same exploit I was threatened to get banned for, for the FIRST time I used it? (which I found by mistake)

(I was neither seeing through walls or unkillable.)

You have a pre-existing issue with who/how I am. Stop being biased.

Edit:
Besides, if you truly have an issue with "how I am" point out how to fix that, instead of being unhelpful in bettering someone who wants to be officially part of the community.

This right here is a prime example of why you shouldn't be a Member. -1. You blew that way out of proportion and didn't even need to reply at all.

EDIT: You marked my post as dumb and Shiny's as Salty. So anyone with a negative opinion about you is dumb or salty? Real mature.

I know I have been away for quite sometime, but Kheyre has been playing since the start of FRG. Hes a good guy, havent seen him RDM, or break any rules.

I was on the night he was supposedly exploiting, and many people in the sever said it wasn't exploitation. Maybe someone higher up could rule on it?

Either way, the map is fixed, and I suppose these guys were just looking for a reason to not +1 his app.

+1 for me cause its just a member app. If it was +member then these guys would have more of a case.
Find

Kheyre has come back recently but I feel like he would definitely pass as a Member.
He justified the reason for his exploitation, and besides that I don't see any reason he should be denied..
+1, just stay active. Knowledgeable when it comes to rules too
Find

I agree with Nuggie. -1

I have known him for a long time and he is very nice as always. +1
Find