Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

This report system.

I am getting a little sick and tired of how easy it is to play this report system for a joke. I have been rdm'd or kos'd off location so many times it makes my head spin thus ruing many of my t rounds which i do not get very many of. When I report the perpetrator all he/she has to say is "oh I saw him shoot" in the response and the whole thing gets swept under the rug when they are either facing away from me or aren't anywhere near me to begin with. It is getting a little old that all one has to say is "I saw them shoot" and suddenly rdm and false kos' are justified even if that person is lying through their teeth.

I do not know how we can fix this I wanted to vent more than anything. Because this is one factor of the server that is eating away at me and I do not know how much more I can take.

ty for drowning my ascultone buy post.
Find

Well to be fair you shoot a lot from a corner and don't think someone sees you
but I do
my aug is always sighted
Find

It's TTT. Things happen and stuff has to be let go sometimes. There's no way to prove if it is KOS off location or not unless the staff member directly saw it, the one who didnt make the report.
Find

Someone will always have a slight chance of seeing you do something unless you are closed off in a room with no windows etc. Also what dread said man. Some things need to be let go of. Staff can't see everything and they definitely wouldn't be able to tell everytime if it's an rdm.
Find

(12-28-2015, 04:43 AM)Omega_Garrus_X Wrote:  Someone will always have a slight chance of seeing you do something unless you are closed off in a room with no windows etc. Also what dread said man. Some things need to be let go of. Staff can't see everything and they definitely wouldn't be able to tell everytime if it's an rdm.

Sometimes there's just not enough evidence and you can't do anything. :x
Find

You would quit if you got RDM'd as many times a day as I do, so I understand, but like Terran said, a lot of the times you're not as sneaky as you like to be.
There's no way to tell what the other person's seeing, so you can't say they did or didn't see you, which is why the staff rely on the time from your last shot compared to when you were killed to try to make some kind of sense to it.
Yeah a lot of times it could be off location or whatever, but there's no way to tell. :\ Just apart of the game.

- That Thrakos Noob
Find

(12-28-2015, 04:43 AM)Omega_Garrus_X Wrote:  Someone will always have a slight chance of seeing you do something unless you are closed off in a room with no windows etc. Also what dread said man. Some things need to be let go of. Staff can't see everything and they definitely wouldn't be able to tell everytime if it's an rdm.

I totally get that. But when its plain that i shoot behind someone's back and they turn around and instantly kos me off of a building i happen to be in that they think the bullet came from all they do is use the excuse "I saw him fire" and boom, their rdm is now justified

(12-28-2015, 06:32 AM)Unpoke Wrote:  You would quit if you got RDM'd as many times a day as I do, so I understand, but like Terran said, a lot of the times you're not as sneaky as you like to be.
There's no way to tell what the other person's seeing, so you can't say they did or didn't see you, which is why the staff rely on the time from your last shot compared to when you were killed to try to make some kind of sense to it.
Yeah a lot of times it could be off location or whatever, but there's no way to tell. :\ Just apart of the game.

I'm not talking about someone else calling me out for shooting its people I know for sure are looking away because they happen to be the ones I shoot at and then spin around and kos me off location or come across the map and shoot me dead because and I quote, "I was shot at by a rifle you have a rifle and I saw your gun fire it hurr durr"
Find

Try using a Disguiser and teleporter/Cloak - They can't KOS a guy in disguise, so TP away after being caught, undisguise and find a new location. Or cloak away.

Or just grab a Mac10.

Its not hard to trace the tracers back to the shooter, but kosing off that isnt right.
Find