Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Halo Themed Weapons

Spartan Laser
When fired uses the laser pointer swep from gmod and after a few seconds would fire a thanatos beam or something like that. Would be a t weaoon with like 1-5 shots.

Gravity Hammer
Sledge hammer with a chance to do a short range kusanagi effect and has reduced firerate.
Find

I like the Spartan Laser.
Find

The spartan laser is basically a Horizontal OBC with less time to charge, so I don't think It should be added.
But the Gravity Hammer could be really fun - especially with that discobomb effect.

(12-20-2014, 08:26 AM)Bottle4 Wrote:  The spartan laser is basically a Horizontal OBC with less time to charge, so I don't think It should be added.
But the Gravity Hammer could be really fun - especially with that discobomb effect.

Not really, the OBC deal AOE dmg. while the spartan laser would only affect the person hit and the other one very very very close to him
Find

It's still a laser beam, I mean.
A huge laser beam.

These sound good, but definately not droppable weapons, put them in the t shop maybe.
Find

The gravity hammer should be dropable, with a discombob effect or something. Buying a melee weapon in the t shop would be a waste of credit :p
Find
  • x1