Steam ID of Offending Player(s): STEAM_0:1:97327097

Map the event happened on: Nucleer Bunker

Date of event: 12/26/15

What Happened?: He came on and mass RDMed

Witnesses: Bradley, Discord, and Potatoes are Delicous

Evidence: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tobiasx/screenshot/545298547824897339

http://steamcommunity.com/id/tobiasx/screenshot/545298547824897179
Find

+1 He was a detective and killed about 4 people seeing as we aren't allowed to shoot back, before leaving afterwards. Perma ban this n3rd.
Find

(12-26-2015, 04:43 PM)[PAC] Bradley Wrote:  +1 was a detective and killed about 4 people seeing as we aren't allowed to shoot back, beofre leaving afterwards. Perma ban this n3rd.

You're definitely allowed to shoot back and defend yourself. I've killed many Detectives as an Innocent for them trying to kill me for invalid reasons or simply RDM.

Tobias, The pictures you linked aren't loading for me. They say Error. An error occurred while processing your request.
Reference #(bunch of fuckin' numbers and shit). Steam is probably still a little fucked up, I guess.
Find

(12-26-2015, 04:47 PM)Psychotic Dave Wrote:  
(12-26-2015, 04:43 PM)[PAC] Bradley Wrote:  +1 was a detective and killed about 4 people seeing as we aren't allowed to shoot back, beofre leaving afterwards. Perma ban this n3rd.

You're definitely allowed to shoot back and defend yourself. I've killed many Detectives as an Innocent for them trying to kill me for invalid reasons or simply RDM.

Tobias, The pictures you linked aren't loading for me. They say Error. An error occurred while processing your request.
Reference #(bunch of fuckin' numbers and shit). Steam is probably still a little fucked up, I guess.

Steam servers are lagging right now, its the same when I try load someones profile page, just gotta' wait.
Find

Ban him and get eaten, I wouldn't recommend an admin to deal with this.
Find

I was always under the impression that you should never kill a detective. Is it really worth the karma loss anyways?
Find

The pictures finally loaded for me! +1.
Find

Banned.
Find