Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

Poll: Should Legendaries be Modified?
Yes they should be.
No they should stay the same.
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Legendaries. The Debate.

Should legendaries be buffed/made more rare? It feels like they are barely better than rares, if at all, and they arent worth anything unless they have a suffix. For something that is supposed to be the second highest tier before godlikes, they should be worth more than 50 coins. They don't feel that common for end round drops but from all the event crates and stuff they have been dropping like crazy, but even before the minigames they werent worth much.

What do you guys think, I'm curious.
Find

Yeah, it's annoying how legendaries are pretty worthless now.
Find

I agree that they are worthless, but they also aren't even that good which is sad. I feel a rarity inbetween godlike and legendary could be added.
Find

(12-24-2015, 04:07 AM)Axe Wrote:  I agree that they are worthless, but they also aren't even that good which is sad. I feel a rarity inbetween godlike and legendary could be added.

"inbread" rarity
Find

http://forerunnergaming.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=2753

^ please refer to that thread fams

- That Thrakos Noob

They are surprising cheap compared to the tier above them and to the tier under. I agree
Find

new tier implemented between legendary and godlike
Find

I often sell rares for more than what a legendary should be worth. So honestly, Rare is better than legendary. +1
Bouncy Rounds
Find

I find myself in the rare section of the market just because the tires are a lot better then my legendries and cheaper in some cases.
Find

Yeah, it's a little strange how it ended up. Although, most of the Legendaries you're referring to have been around before the more expensive rares, so that could also contribute to their price. A little buff can't hurt, but I don't want them getting offtrack like some weapons did on a certain other server.

I may end up making a mega-balancing thread soon, containing every tier and their stats, and we as a community can discuss balancing each one(it all comes down to me though, because some of you like the items you have to be OP Wink ).
Find