Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Per Round Quests

Probably a very dumb idea but here we go

It would be cool if there was a small chance for an npc to spawn during a ttt round(client side) and give you a neat little quest to complete for that round only.

Example for T: You just started a t round In chat it says "grim has spawned" you'd find him on the map and he would give you a quest along the lines of "Im running late today can you reap 3 souls for me?" which translates into kill 3 innos before the round is over.

Example for innocent rounds: "Santa has Spawned" "Oh those naughty traitors have done it now! Here take Santa's little helper and show one not to mess with Santa" (Spawns Jolly shotgun)

Example for det rounds: "Npc spawns" "(insert Dialogue here) kill a T after collecting dna evidence"

I feel that this would make ttt a bit more interesting and could also make your rounds a little more thought out because you know you have to (for example)" Get a kill with a knife, a energy sword, and lastly your melee all in one round". It also keeps people on their toes ready for a random quest at anytime. They could drop fragments on completion or even a weapon, crate, or coin drop.

Some more quest Ideas

Peek-a-boo- Get two kills within 5 seconds of coming uncloaked.

Cut Short- Knife someone mid sentence

Untouchable- Get X amount of kills without taking dmg

Tank- Survive dmg from 3 different enemies killing them all

Collateral Damage- Use a remote mine to detonate a group of 4 people

What an Awportunity- Awp a traitor with an awp another T dropped.

Melee Fight?- Get a kill with a knife, an energy sword, and a melee all in one round

Shhhh- Silence 3 innos with a silenced pistol

Private Assistant- Do X amount of damage to X amount of people having your T-buds finish them off

I like the quest but I think it should be per map not per round.
Bouncy Rounds

Good idea but maybe 1 in 20 rounds
Find