Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Permanent "Find" quest

I've found it pretty fun searching for souls and presents with the quests from the lobby, and it also gives innocents more of a goal than just survive, as well as sorta promotes not camping as an inno and staying mobile. So i was wondering if it could become a permanent thing. Maybe change it to a floating token or something like that, then after say we could exchance 15 for an item crate or 30 for a cresent. Im not sure if that's balanced or not but however it would go, i would love to see this become a permanent thing.

idk i mean i feel that'll ruin the specialness of it
i mean im sure it'll be back easter 'n' stuff

- That Thrakos Noob
Find

Sorry to bring up NTG, but NTG had a loot crate that would appear randomly for people without any notification of it's arrival. Instead, it made a chiming noise when you got near it. I kind of liked that system.
Find

(12-19-2015, 03:12 AM)Rotshout Wrote:  Sorry to bring up NTG, but NTG had a loot crate that would appear randomly for people without any notification of it's arrival. Instead, it made a chiming noise when you got near it. I kind of liked that system.
But they almost never spawn.
Find

(12-19-2015, 03:15 AM)DiamondElf32 Wrote:  
(12-19-2015, 03:12 AM)Rotshout Wrote:  Sorry to bring up NTG, but NTG had a loot crate that would appear randomly for people without any notification of it's arrival. Instead, it made a chiming noise when you got near it. I kind of liked that system.

So? They were rare, and kept people on their toes looking for em.

(12-19-2015, 04:22 AM)tobiasx Wrote:  
(12-19-2015, 03:15 AM)DiamondElf32 Wrote:  

So? They were rare, and kept people on their toes looking for em.

Not anymore