Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average

Kcats Member+ App :D

Steam Name(Current): Kcat

Current Rank: Member

Have you ever been banned and why?: Only karma banned...maybe more than twice -cough-

Why would you like to be promoted?: I really want to help, I've always thought of being staff would be fun and a good way to learn. I've always looked up to staff and I want to be a good influence to the newbies that come to the server. Dealing with reports has honestly always seemed fun to me so I think I am responsible to do the job.

Why do you think we should promote you?: I'm usually pretty active and thought an extra person to deal with reports and annoying kids would be helpful. Most of the time I'm pretty chill with things and handle situations calmly. I don't rdm on purpose anymore except if the person agrees or is fine with it, misclick, crossfire, but will never just plain out rdm. I used to do it a lot when I first became member(that's where all the karma bans came from) but it was just a phase(like those middle school goth phases) and I now am a bit more mature than I used to be.

Do you have any administrative experience?: Well, does administrating my life count?

Additional Details: Topkok

The feedback on this app has been about 50/50. I'll go ahead and make it 60/40 with my final opinion. You departed FRG which usually means you are leaving forever. We are glad to have you back and I like you just fine but I think you should wait a while and prove that you are here to stay this time. Denied for now.