Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Who has finals/midterms this week?

California is stupid because we have senester finals right after winter break. Also, we don't have air conditioning at my school despite it reaching 100°F fairly often. Instead of spending money rebuilding the sixty-year-old buildings that probably contain asbestos, the district decided to invest it in solar panels that won't earn revenue for another ten years and a pool that only the water polo team can use. We have to stay in school tomorrow despite the football team being four hundred miles north of us playing in the state championships. The worst part is that our school prides itself on being one of the best in the country despite being composed of teachers as old as the school, mexicans, and white trash. Fights break out at least once a month, and we had a bombing threat last week. One of the old vice principals was arrested for sexually harrassing an underage student and a teacher, and I had a subtitute teacher yesterday that smelled like weed and wore orange shutter shades. Our school's AP Psychology teacher doesn't teach, she just sits on her ass looking at facebook while displaying shitty Powerpoints she made fifty years ago.

TL;DR You should read it because it's fucking ridiculous.
Find

In Michigan we get like 10 snow days
Minehuis: Pancakes
Rangerdanger0: Waffles
Rangerdanger0: lol rekt
Find

kek rotshout
ik the feels of the heat, gets like that here too except california's oceans somewhat cool down cali unlike florida's (literally feels like piss)
our finals were supposed to be when we got back as well but our school voted to do it this week instead so when we get back its just a week full of pointless half days

- That Thrakos Noob
Find

I failed 1/7 finals with a 57.
SG Fucking Overlord
Find

Yeah, midterms were a bitch. I was so mentally worn out that I just copied my answers from my study guide for my world history midterm. My history teacher is weird; she more or less just gives us the answers.

(12-18-2015, 06:23 AM)Rotshout Wrote:  California is stupid because we have senester finals right after winter break. Also, we don't have air conditioning at my school despite it reaching 100°F fairly often. Instead of spending money rebuilding the sixty-year-old buildings that probably contain asbestos, the district decided to invest it in solar panels that won't earn revenue for another ten years and a pool that only the water polo team can use. We have to stay in school tomorrow despite the football team being four hundred miles north of us playing in the state championships. The worst part is that our school prides itself on being one of the best in the country despite being composed of teachers as old as the school, mexicans, and white trash. Fights break out at least once a month, and we had a bombing threat last week. One of the old vice principals was arrested for sexually harrassing an underage student and a teacher, and I had a subtitute teacher yesterday that smelled like weed and wore orange shutter shades. Our school's AP Psychology teacher doesn't teach, she just sits on her ass looking at facebook while displaying shitty Powerpoints she made fifty years ago.

TL;DR You should read it because it's fucking ridiculous.

I live in california and I just finished my midterms.Other than that, sounds more or less like my school.
Find