Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

How much is the Bloodweep of Damnation

NEW EMOJIS ARENT MOBILE FRIENDLY. Lol all of the emojis are blocking the text and I cant press em. But also, fuck you

Ill offer on your currently equipped one...

- That Thrakos Noob
Find

(12-10-2015, 12:24 AM)Unpoke Wrote:  Ill offer on your currently equipped one...

Don't you still owe people? That's what I heard in game...
Find

Just sell it to terran he has the most coins and he honestly should have more than 1 godlike with the amount of time he has played. Also I feel the bloodweep is 15-20k even with the crate being removed soon because of the mass amount of them. However, later on when people quit and they disappear I think it would be around 25-30k
Find

I'd like to buy it, but sadly I don't really like melee's a huge amount, so I don't really wanna drop a cash stack on it. Thanks though, but yeah...Eh.

One day I'll get something!
Find

(12-09-2015, 11:45 PM)[Rogue Mage]Mini Cosmic Wrote:  yes mcnuggie i did my luck has been great all week so far

(12-09-2015, 11:27 PM)RadioActiveBrahmin Wrote:  15k base.

There we go. Now SELL TO MEEE
Jerome said 25k so let keep it going and see where we go

Jerome doesn't have any coins.
Find

(12-10-2015, 01:16 AM)DiamondElf32 Wrote:  
(12-10-2015, 12:24 AM)Unpoke Wrote:  Ill offer on your currently equipped one...

Don't you still owe people? That's what I heard in game...

he owes me hella cash
Find

fml. fuck this shit. I'm like the unluckiest person ever. I spent probably around 300 dollars on CS:GO and i got 2 pinks no reds and a shit ton of blues and no knife. My best drop on this server is a banshee's 1 in 8.1 chance. FUCK.-
Find

Mini sell me it please Big Grin <3

Lmao jake is a very expensive man xD
Find