Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Banned By Server Error (FIXED)

(12-07-2015, 12:16 AM)QueenBee Wrote:  I find it kinda stupid how people will listen to admins even though they say what they have to say to keep their admin ship its kinda sad actually. They rather ruin someones fun time and step all over people so they can fell powerful even though they have no power in the real world. They are honestly destroying the server instead of making it better.

LMAO I DID CHANGE MY NAME ARE YOU. WOW JUST WOW. YOUR MEMORY IS SHOT. THE FACT IS YOU HAVE NO REAL POWER IN THE WORLD AND PEOPLE STEP ALL OVER YOU SO YOU WANT TO DO THE SAME. PERIOD POINT BLANK.

Can you honestly just leave? You obviously don't like the server and the people here. You want to get unbanned yet here you are, disrespecting every staff member. Let's see what would happen if we had no staff and people like you get on. Everyone would do whatever the fuck they wanted and then the server would be complete shit and no one would come. I'm tired of your problem causing and I'm more than certain everyone else is.
Find

I'm not really sure what happened, if the truth has been told then 2 weeks seems fair, I'd have given you a month.

Also, for the first time at least, Terran did warn you to change your name. I know this because I was on TS playing Voslom while Terran was talking to you on the server and he doesn't use push-to-talk on TS.

- That Thrakos Noob
Find

Even though he's being an ass, we shouldn't tell him to leave. Just ignore his posts, I'm pretty sure we're all content with him staying banned for the two weeks.
Find

I was on playing with you and yeh, you are no fun to play with. You constantly complained about the server , staff and community. You said the staff were awful and that our community was awful. Does that seem like someone we want to be unbanned? Not really. You mass rdm'd to get banned then when Terran warned you instead you just grumbled about how "Im going to make a complaint on the staff." Sorry, but yeh. -1.
Find

LMAO so vulgar are you mad. Calm down.
Find

-1. This childish cancer is not welcome here. The posts here confirm that.

Dave states my feelings exactly.

Brass and I discussed the ban and agree this should be a perma. You are def not someone we want on the server or the forums. Closed.