Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Fast Food

We all eat it, right? I mean, even I do, and I'm a bloody health nut. Post what your favorite snacks, meals or combos to grab here.

I only really eat out at subway, but I always get the same specific sandwich. (Foot long, of course.)

First, the bread MUST be Italian Herb & Cheese. Then I ask for a Chicken Pizziola, which is basically pepperoni, pizza sauce and chicken thrown on-top. I get double cheese (of all flavors), and then before they TOAST it, I asked them to put onions and green peppers on. I get it toasted with those on, and LOAD it with SPINACH, LETTUCE, BLACK OLIVES and BANANA PEPPERS.

This leads to a deliciously baked sandwich that leaves me quite content. I usually have one once a month when I go to the bigger town to pick up my prescriptions and stuff.
Find

as far as subs go jersey mikes (shoutout to mary) is amazing

other than that, chickfila and steak & shake would be up there as my favs with five guys when i dont mind being in the bathroom all night

- That Thrakos Noob
Find

I feel like this belongs in shit posting. I don't like subs. I like pizza though. Plain. No extra cheese. I'm a very boring person.

you like Cheese Pizza, huh

where's that FBI hotline...
Find

I'll sometimes grab a burger from this fast food place across from where I live, really good burgers made from local blah blah blah. They make a damn good BBQ burger with caramelized onions and homemade bbq sauce.
Find

Pizza with Cajun crust jalapeños garlic mushrooms extra cheese barbecue sauce and anchovies, or I get a burger from red robin and dump hot sauce all over it

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Find

Pizza. Cheese pepperoni bacon stuffed crust. And if I ever feel adventurous maybe some ham. Shoutout to my nigga pizzahut
Find

fuck subway, quiznos is the best.

usually just get an ultimate turkey club(got one last night actually)
Find

I'm a Midwestern so Jimmy Johns all the way I would get the Ultimate porker
Minehuis: Pancakes
Rangerdanger0: Waffles
Rangerdanger0: lol rekt
Find

My favorite sandwiches to get from sub shops of all time are BLT's with Jalepeno's and mayo. I also really like blue cheese, and Jalapeno burgers. My all time favorite burger was a little hole in the wall place I stopped by, and I got a burger that had an egg cooked inside the patty, with jalepeno, blue cheese, and mayo on it, along with the other common burger toppings (Ketchup mustard, lettuce, tomato, etc.)

Wouldn't really classify diner food as "Fast Food" though.

As for fast food, I don't really have a preference, but Whoppers from BK are always good.
Tneconni
Find