Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Christmas Cheer

wtf why terran and I so similar? My cat died last week... I cry. Should have her ashes soon for proof!

Went to take out trash. Got a package from the mail. http://imgur.com/a/XLVHi (no it's not the new motherboard)
Find

And Remember kids, Christmas was a pagan feast and orgy event, until Roman Christians MOVED JESUS' BIRTHDAY to try encouraging people to celebrate that instead of the pagan feast orgy. Also there's twice as many house fires on Christmas then any other day of the year.

Now a days christmas means nothing but a reason companies use to beat you over your head with to convince you to buy more shit.

And don't even get me started on this "Happy Holidays, X-mas, War on Christmas" none sense.

"Waahhh, Our precious and completely original holiday is ruined by someone celebrating something else! Us as good Greco-Roman Christians would NEVER do something like that to others!" (Cough cough Pagan Feast Orgy.)

Maybe it's just me though. Give me the choice between holiday thieving hypocrites celebrating the fake birthday of THEIR prophet, and a wholesome Feast Orgy. I'll tend to pick the feast orgy. Mostly because I think anyone who buys into this "Holiday" is just a sucker with a target on their back for retailers, but also because HEY feast orgy.

(Also, because I hate how every year I barely awake from my thanksgiving food coma to the sound of the same carols that have been around for hundreds of years, to see bright christmas decorations everywhere. Which I suppose if you think about it Christmas starting earlier, and earlier every year is the REAL meaning of christmas. The whole, Stealing other holidays thunder thing.)
Tneconni
Find

(12-06-2015, 03:20 AM)knaveHearted Wrote:  And Remember kids, Christmas was a pagan feast and orgy event, until Roman Christians MOVED JESUS' BIRTHDAY to try encouraging people to celebrate that instead of the pagan feast orgy. Also there's twice as many house fires on Christmas then any other day of the year.

Now a days christmas means nothing but a reason companies use to beat you over your head with to convince you to buy more shit.

And don't even get me started on this "Happy Holidays, X-mas, War on Christmas" none sense.

"Waahhh, Our precious and completely original holiday is ruined by someone celebrating something else! Us as good Greco-Roman Christians would NEVER do something like that to others!" (Cough cough Pagan Feast Orgy.)

Maybe it's just me though. Give me the choice between holiday thieving hypocrites celebrating the fake birthday of THEIR prophet, and a wholesome Feast Orgy. I'll tend to pick the feast orgy. Mostly because I think anyone who buys into this "Holiday" is just a sucker with a target on their back for retailers, but also because HEY feast orgy.

(Also, because I hate how every year I barely awake from my thanksgiving food coma to the sound of the same carols that have been around for hundreds of years, to see bright christmas decorations everywhere. Which I suppose if you think about it Christmas starting earlier, and earlier every year is the REAL meaning of christmas. The whole, Stealing other holidays thunder thing.)

tl;dr I'm the Grinch.
Find

alright, fine. i give in. merry fucking christmas. here is your present:

edit: i was gonna post a picture of an anime girl with christmas close on, but I thought it looked too revealing for the forums.
Find