Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Nerf suggestion for look at your feet trait

So um, this is like the most op suffix on the server on SMG's and Huges, and it's pretty god damn unfair to play against when SOMEONE is shooting you with 15 shots per second, and the look down procs 3 times on you in one magazine so you're 100% fucked.

How's about it has a cooldown for procing on the same person of like, 3-5 seconds or something, so a huge or Mac doesn't make you permanently stare at your feet until you die Smile
Find

Can you stop complaining. People beat me in 1v1s all the time, with oh,.. I don't know.. hmm A BELLUM??????? I get the huge, not the mac10. Get better furry <3

(11-27-2015, 06:35 PM)Mary Wrote:  Can you stop complaining. People beat me in 1v1s all the time, with oh,.. I don't know.. hmm A BELLUM??????? I get the huge, not the mac10. Get better furry <3

your post triggered me. It also triggers my PTSD every time i see my feet IRL
Find

I don't see a problem with it. Mac10's drain ammo quickly, HUGES do low damage. Stay mobile, don't get hit, keep at a range. Hell, an Axistence Mac10 kills someone in .2 seconds due to its fire-rate. That's more OP in my opinion.
Find

(11-27-2015, 06:40 PM)Terran Wrote:  I don't see a problem with it. Mac10's drain ammo quickly, HUGES do low damage. Stay mobile, don't get hit, keep at a range. Hell, an Axistence Mac10 kills someone in .2 seconds due to its fire-rate. That's more OP in my opinion.

That's all mac 10's. Fire a shot at one bullet every .07 seconds, on headshot it does like 30 dmg or something, you can kills anyone in around .3 seconds with perfect aim.

I don't really have much of a problem with look down happening once, on a person it's just that i play on super low sensitivity and when it happens a bunch of times it's just like "fuck you for using low sensitivity buddy"
Find

Why would you ever use low sensitivity in an FPS? That's your problem, man.

(11-27-2015, 06:46 PM)Terran Wrote:  Why would you ever use low sensitivity in an FPS? That's your problem, man.

it's what im used to, i never go above like 1 or 2 sensitivity on any fps game, so when this procs i find myself lifting my mouse 2-3 times to compensate for it :[

Your posts are triggering me. I'll book an appointment for a therapist for your PTSD problems, but other than that, you can't blame your badness on my amazing skills. And like Terran said, maybe you shouldn't stand too close.
Find

there needs to be a "saltiness" subsection within the dark depths of the shit posting section for stuff like this

- That Thrakos Noob
Find

Maybe just don't be bad
Find