Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Terran - FRG Membership Application

Steam Name(Current): Terran

Time played on servers?(!time username to check): !time only shows around 25 hours, but I have over 50 hours on Gametracker and in combination with my time on the private beta, I easily exceed those 50 hours. In addition, NONE of the time on Gametracker has been spent idling. My score/minute is 1.90, leagues higher than everyone else in the top ten. (I'm #1.)

Where did you hear about this server?: I was actually invited by Tobias, and make a Beta Application. Three days (Or so) later it was accepted, and I became a steady player. I've quit the previous server I used to play on, and have decided to fully move to FRG for good.

Have you ever been banned and why?: No, not even once.

Why do you want to join?: I spent a lot of time on NTG, I had a lot of fun and I witnessed a lot of my friends leave or get banned. Eventually, the numbers dwindled to so few that I simply gave up and clung to anyone I could. I made some enemies, had good and bad times, collected a lot of items and got close to my goal. However, I have not actually COMPLETED my goal. I've decided that FRG will be the place that I complete that goal; - A collection of one of every single "Rare" unique that I can find. I also plan to have fun (Which I've already had a ton of), and "First Member" is a badge that would make me swell with pride.

Thanks for reading! Hope to see you in-game.

+1, he is going to be extremely active here.
I have no doubt in my mind that he has exceeded 50 hours, in the last 3? days he has played for around 25 hours. He played lots during the private beta too.

Terran for first member of FRG. Please approve this man!
Find

I guess. Why the fuck not? He was a great beta tester (lol he helped making g00ns) and is a long-term Member on NTG.
Find

+1
Even though he should (not) die, I'm giving this a +1.
He's super friendly, and amazing to play with. He deserves to have member. He's always active, and always doing good for others.
Find

Terran is baeee
Sample Text.
Find

Terran's Epic Feat: One day, Terran woke up to the sound of a Princess Peach getting raped by Mario. Terran was strongly against this, as it had been happening every day for the past few months. Terran had thought that he had to do something, or he would become a suspect! He went out and caught it all on camera. He blackmailed Mario for 2 years until Mario finally stopped his raping ways. Now Princess Peach rapes Mario. Terran thought that that was worse, so he got a knife and stabbed the both of them. After murdering the both of them, he uploaded Mario's video to redtube and made over 300 million dollars, scoring over 100 global hits on the video. The End.
Find

+1 LiEk a bOsS, hE is tOTeS a GuUde pLayEr, wOod maKe a mazInG mEMbeR!~<3 Kawaii! =^-^=

But in all seriousness, I believe he would make a wonderful member, he might be a little cynical at times, but he does understand the rules and game itself rather well.

All Hail Mecha-Terran!
Find

+5 I'm a HUGE fan, of his 249 ones in fact.

It would be Devastating* if he did not become a member.

* has a 14.9 chance to add ammo into your clip** while shooting

**It's a fucking magazine
Find

+1 He's been on almost every time I have, very active and as far as I know doesn't do anything bad, sooo ya.
Find

bump 4 the nerd who is afraid of bumping
Find