Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Mini Damage Logs after a Duel

Basically, an option that you can flick on, which will show the damage dealt/received by each player. Eh?

Yes. I would love to see how bad I rek people
Find

Meh. Sounds easy to add +1
Find

I remember Brass had said he preferred not to mess with the damage logs addon, unless this would have to be an entirely new addon he'd have to make ...
Find

(11-26-2015, 05:16 AM)NotChosen Wrote:  I remember Brass had said he preferred not to mess with the damage logs addon, unless this would have to be an entirely new addon he'd have to make ...

(11-26-2015, 05:22 AM)Psychotic Dave Wrote:  Also kind of sounds pointless. Why not just check the damage logs at the end of the round?

Its for the lobby server.
There isn't a damage logs system.
Since the lobby server isn't TTT.

Also, yeah, it'd be something new, hopefully I'm certain that Brass could whip something up easily.
Find

(11-26-2015, 05:38 AM)Terran Wrote:  ...
Its for the lobby server.
There isn't a damage logs system.
Since the lobby server isn't TTT.

Also, yeah, it'd be something new, hopefully I'm certain that Brass could whip something up easily.

Read your first post Terran then edit it because you don't say any where about dueling or lobby server, if its for lobby then yeh it wouldn't use the logs so it'd probably be easier (I dont know) then messing with someone else's code
Find

(11-26-2015, 06:07 AM)NotChosen Wrote:  Read your first post Terran then edit it because you don't say any where about dueling or lobby server, if its for lobby then yeh it wouldn't use the logs so it'd probably be easier (I dont know) then messing with someone else's code

Read the title.
"Mini Damage Logs after a Duel"
Find

(11-26-2015, 07:56 AM)Terran Wrote:  
(11-26-2015, 06:07 AM)NotChosen Wrote:  Read your first post Terran then edit it because you don't say any where about dueling or lobby server, if its for lobby then yeh it wouldn't use the logs so it'd probably be easier (I dont know) then messing with someone else's code

Read the title.

This shit made me lol

That reply of "..." Was perfect lmao
Find

(11-26-2015, 07:56 AM)Terran Wrote:  

Read the title.

I thought by duel you meant a gun fight in TTT. My bad. +1 since I know it's for the lobby server now.
Find