Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Coinshop items blocking Remote Mine

Is that allowed? I've seen people with melons for hands and that will cover the remote mine entirely.

yeah thats really irritating. one of the reason i normally turn coinshop items off.

But I just found this post by Brassx on http://forerunnergaming.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=1712&highlight=melon

(07-05-2015, 11:10 AM)Brassx Wrote:  
(07-05-2015, 10:23 AM)RadioActiveCow Wrote:  Or just press F1 scroll to the bottom and disable that persons coin shop items.

This. Or report the offender to an Admin, they can ban users from the coinshop.

It's in the Coinshop rules(rule button bottom right of model customize menu) now.

Was that rule removed?
Find

(11-21-2015, 09:11 PM)Psychotic Dave Wrote:  But I just found this post by Brassx on http://forerunnergaming.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=1712&highlight=melon

(07-05-2015, 10:23 AM)RadioActiveCow Wrote:  Or just press F1 scroll to the bottom and disable that persons coin shop items.

It's in the Coinshop rules(rule button bottom right of model customize menu) now.

Was that rule removed?

No it is still there, if they break this rule the staff should get on it. If they don't they're not doing their job properly, using props to obstruct or annoy users is still against the rules.
Find

(11-21-2015, 09:40 PM)RadioActiveSKELETON Wrote:  
(11-21-2015, 09:11 PM)Psychotic Dave Wrote:  But I just found this post by Brassx on http://forerunnergaming.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=1712&highlight=melon

Was that rule removed?

No it is still there, if they break this rule the staff should get on it. If they don't they're not doing their job properly, using props to obstruct or annoy users is still against the rules.

I figured, but I wanted to make sure. A Staff member was on telling me it was allowed.
Find

(11-21-2015, 09:45 PM)Psychotic Dave Wrote:  
(11-21-2015, 09:40 PM)RadioActiveSKELETON Wrote:  

Was that rule removed?

I figured, but I wanted to make sure. A Staff member was on telling me it was allowed.

If a player has coinshop items blocking their hands so that no one can see t weps, it is against the rules. Simple
Find

What Zott said is correct. What staff member is telling you otherwise?

- That Thrakos Noob
Find

(11-22-2015, 12:13 AM)Unpoke Wrote:  What Zott said is correct. What staff member is telling you otherwise?

Aresuft told me it was allowed.

It is allowed. The customization rules were created before disabling coinshop items was implemented. You can put your coinshop items on however you like. If you don't like how someone has placed their coinshop items or they offend you, disable them for that player via the f1 menu. Was me saying this exact same thing twice to you in the server not enough for you? Did you need to read it too to understand?

I'm going to go ahead and close this thread.

The rule was made at first but isn't really enforced or taken very seriously anymore due to the f1 settings allowing you to disable them. Arm props or head props and things like that are pretty much fine. If they annoy you there is an option to disable props for that specific person or just all props for everyone altogether. The rule, however, still needs enforcing when people make extremely inappropriate things like genitalia or curse words or anything that would break any other rules of the server.