Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Deathbringer Bugs 'n' Stuff

I've been lettin' people use the Deathbringer (godlike boney rifle thing of terror and also melee) for a while to make sure I'm not crazy, but:

- You can't swing your melee until it's conflicting reload is finished
- For whatever reason, when scoped, it appears to be extremely inaccurate (I've had a few people try, idk.)
- People've been complaining the scope is too opaque and red, that mixed with the damage indicator redness, you're practically blind
- reload so long (me complaining <3)
- You can't melee the wielder of whoever is holding the melee-form of the rifle

ya. other than that, love it Big Grin

- That Thrakos Noob
Find

I'll go through checking this out/fixing these soon, and I'll make it more usable, as well as giving it a unique suffix(once I think of one).

(11-19-2015, 05:36 AM)Brassx Wrote:  I'll go through checking this out/fixing these soon, and I'll make it more usable, as well as giving it a unique suffix(once I think of one).

Check suggestions there's a lot of real good suffix ideas

I like the idea of being marked for death, (taking more damage for a certain time) Fits with the name too.
Find

(11-19-2015, 05:36 AM)Brassx Wrote:  I'll go through checking this out/fixing these soon, and I'll make it more usable, as well as giving it a unique suffix(once I think of one).

How about you make it heal the shooter for 10% of damage done on every hit? (With a cap on 15 for headshots.)
Find

Too OP!

To be honest, the part about not being able to be meleed while it is in melee form would be a pretty cool suffix
Find

What if, WHAT IF:

Trait:
- (Rifle mode) Hold L Shift to auto lock on to someone's chest-area. Damage is reduced by 25% when it's used.
- (Melee mode) When hit, 1 in 2 chance: target is disarmed for 2 seconds and slowed for 5 seconds.

or

Trait:
- (Rifle mode) Has a 1 in 4.4 chance to splinter the enemy, making any movement they make for 15 seconds damage them.
- (Melee mode) 1 in 2 chance to give them that drunk vision effect.

- That Thrakos Noob
Find

That first trait is literally the most op thing I've ever seen suggested. Hey, let's just give the guy with a rifle a legal aiming!

no.
Find

w/ damage reduction ;-;

- That Thrakos Noob
Find

(11-26-2015, 06:21 PM)Unpoke Wrote:  w/ damage reduction ;-;

Even with that, it is op as fuck. You will still insta kill people with less than 50 HP.
Find