Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Shiny Gyarados Member Application

Steam Name(Current): Shiny Gyarados

Time played on servers?(!time username to check): 50 hours

Where did you hear about this server?: From Brassx/Jake

Have you ever been banned and why?: Karma bans

Why do you want to join?: Because I love you guys and I want to be loved by you all <3

Referred by: My dude Nuggie

Additional Details: I used to play on NTG(So thats how I heard about FRG) and I was an admin there before I came here. I really like the community here a lot more because I can mess around a lot more with my friends and play serious but still have a shit ton of fun.

+1. Came back and is very active now and very fun to play with. He's cool to everyone and would make a fantastic member!
Find

+1. Shiny is one of the coolest doods i've met, he's always been a guy cool guy and he is member material in my opinion.
Find

you JUST hit 50 hours? it's always good when someone thinks you've been playing longer than you have, it means you're noticable enough to be considered a part'a the community early (then again, you have also been around forever)
+1, awesome player

- That Thrakos Noob
Find

This is the only person I would rather have Harmfull as a member than. -1

Great guy, would represent well. +1
Umpty Dumpty
Find

Shiny and I have had our differences on NTG, but he's a cool guy and would represent this community well. +1.
Find

Yeah, he's a solid team player and a friendly guy. Down with Phish' tyranny, up with shiny magikarps! +1
Find

+1 for me he's shown a lot of activity since he came back and he's a really fun player and a good friend Big Grin
Find

(11-15-2015, 06:41 AM)Terran Wrote:  Yeah, he's a solid team player and a friendly guy. Down with Phish' tyranny, up with shiny magikarps! +1

Lmfao, Terran I love you <3
Find