Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Terrans "I Was Really Bored So I Typed This All Up"

F because food fam.
Find

(11-14-2015, 11:52 AM)Wolfy9800 Wrote:  F because food fam.

F is the dog... Are you going to eat the dog...?

Probably A, since food is a very good bartering tool.
Find

(11-14-2015, 08:58 PM)Fuzzy "Mc-Bones" McZomZoms Wrote:  Probably A, since food is a very good bartering tool.

Yeah, but what if you do trade or barter with some people and then the next day it's gone. They will def. come looking for you and kill you for a rip-off deal.

(11-14-2015, 12:01 PM)Psychotic Dave Wrote:  
(11-14-2015, 11:52 AM)Wolfy9800 Wrote:  F because food fam.

F is the dog... Are you going to eat the dog...?

If I need too, yeah sure.
Find

(11-14-2015, 09:27 PM)Mary Wrote:  
(11-14-2015, 08:58 PM)Fuzzy "Mc-Bones" McZomZoms Wrote:  Probably A, since food is a very good bartering tool.

Yeah, but what if you do trade or barter with some people and then the next day it's gone. They will def. come looking for you and kill you for a rip-off deal.

How would they know it was his fault? If anything, they'd simply assume they lost it or that someone in their own group stole it for themselves. The last thing people would assume happened is that it's magical food that expires after twenty-four hours.

(11-15-2015, 02:12 AM)Psychotic Dave Wrote:  How would they know it was his fault? If anything, they'd simply assume they lost it or that someone in their own group stole it for themselves. The last thing people would assume happened is that it's magical food that expires after twenty-four hours.

I'm just going off what I think the Walking Dead people would do XD But they could get mad or something and blame the guy who gave it to them. They wouldn't turn on their group necessarily if they were tight-knitted.
Find

If this was something like that they'd probably just steal the fuckin' bag.

(11-15-2015, 02:30 AM)Mary Wrote:  
(11-15-2015, 02:12 AM)Psychotic Dave Wrote:  How would they know it was his fault? If anything, they'd simply assume they lost it or that someone in their own group stole it for themselves. The last thing people would assume happened is that it's magical food that expires after twenty-four hours.

I'm just going off what I think the Walking Dead people would do XD But they could get mad or something and blame the guy who gave it to them. They wouldn't turn on their group necessarily if they were tight-knitted.

If you think someone is stealing something you need to survive in such a horrid world, I'd imagine it would make people scared and angry. People aren't themselves when they're (hungry (*cough*eatasnickers*cough*) scared or angry as shown in the more recent comics as well as Season One of the video game series by TellTale Games. It could cause the group to destroy itself from the inside. But that's only if they don't finish eating the food or the leftovers and it disappears.
Find

either A or G. im only saying g because in order to watch every youtube video and listen to every song thats out there currently would take fucking decades. and it would be the last thing to prove there was once humanity and would be a great escape from trying not to die everyday.
Find