Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Terrans "I Was Really Bored So I Typed This All Up"

(11-15-2015, 09:56 AM)doctorRat Wrote:  either A or G. im only saying g because in order to watch every youtube video and listen to every song thats out there currently would take fucking decades. and it would be the last thing to prove there was once humanity and would be a great escape from trying not to die everyday.

You would die from the speakers on the laptop attracting zombies.
Find

(11-15-2015, 10:20 AM)Psychotic Dave Wrote:  
(11-15-2015, 09:56 AM)doctorRat Wrote:  either A or G. im only saying g because in order to watch every youtube video and listen to every song thats out there currently would take fucking decades. and it would be the last thing to prove there was once humanity and would be a great escape from trying not to die everyday.

Headphones.
Find

(11-15-2015, 02:51 PM)Fuzzy "Mc-Bones" McZomZoms Wrote:  
(11-15-2015, 10:20 AM)Psychotic Dave Wrote:  

Headphones.

Then you wont hear the one sneaking up behind you.
Find

H Definitely. Kidding? I would take G but it seems like getting access to entertainment would be basically free. And fresh water is in abundance where I live, so food and water is definitely a non-issue. Basically my only concerns would be treating wounds/ailments, and with H I have enough medical knowledge to get by for years, and years.
Tneconni

G i think if my annoying ass sister is dead. and i could hack into things... but i dont know how to hack... FUCK!
Find

(12-01-2015, 10:49 PM)my username is amazing Wrote:  G i think if my annoying ass sister is dead. and i could hack into things... but i dont know how to hack... FUCK!

That is a terrible idea. Even if you could hack, what would you hack into? There's no electrical grid anymore. You practically have the only working computer in the world with internet. It's pointless. Honestly the worst choice in this whole list to me. It does nothing but entertain you for the first few days of the apocalypse until you quickly die.
Find