Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Event Guide *Not from a pro or someone from the False First group* SPOILERS

Hey guys im doing something nobody did spoilers now let me clear something Terrans Guide is false you want to keep onto the blue orb because it is a healing orb very vital make sure someone carries it at all times now it dosent appear when the first buttplug is found (Its a normal plug just everyone calls it a Buttplug) now its in the graveyard or the maze or somewhere i dont really know when found stick it in the socket useing your magneto stick the first wave will spawn and so will the orb its deathclaws and giant rats is the main enemy now i suggest you only use secondary's deagle's are good for the event let someone train them dont stand to close stand near the sockets and jsut keep using secondary's on the second wave do the same now on the third wave is a boss it is a giant tank TMURAZ i think its called something like that now let one person into the stairs room dont follow and let him run up the RIGHT STAIRS when in the middle of the platform the stairs lead to he goes down and goes up the right stairs again everyone stay away from the trainer but in distance to be able to shoot the Giant Tank when its defeated find the buttplug and get the forcefield open BUT WAIT when the first wave is completed you can go find *THE CHEST!!! the delicous loot it contains is decent the coin drops arent really effiecent sometimes but still you definetly want this now these are the locations i know of as of now go to left stairs when finished going up take a right if you see a chest go get your loot if not go back and look near the entrance of the maze if not there go into the maze first left go all the way straight then go left or right now after the forcefield is a rock now somewhere in the maze is a poltergeist thats a mining laser important after the rock DONT AND I MEAN DONT DITCH IT your gonna need it for every single pillar now when doing the mining let the person with the weakest weapons use it Now my recommended loadout is a deagle and a m16 DONT USE A UMP OR DEFINETLY A FAMAS AND FOR THE LOVE IT DONT USE THAT RIFLE... use a M16 Or a AK-47 would be ok i guess dont know about Galil's now it takes 5 minutes for the rock to melt tons of deathclaws and rats will come AND MOST OF THE TIME TARGET THE MINER SO GUARD HIM WITH YOUR LIFE i dont know if he dies the rock is reset but im guessing thats what happens now the first pillar is Melee so ahead of time get your swords out now Ninjato or durendal is good DONT USE Legbiter of Hylian shield these are slow and thats bad and no the shield dosent block their attacks like it blocks bullets now have one person and the miner attack the pillar everyone including the miner run back except that one guy he's gonna train (idk why we do this but? just do it) and when they come and no more are coming everyone go back to pillar let the miner mine it and defend the miner now when your finished mining this giant deathclaw miniboss with no name is gonna come kill him the second pillar is either secondarie's only or slow mode where your slowed down idk if its alway's secondarie's only i heard it could also be slow mode but i dont know i never got past the second pillar when i do i will extend my guide though also im digging around in sandbox mode on the map to see if i can find anything if you want to help message me on steam and i will set up a hamachi server

I highly recommend you space things out and make it much easier to read.
Find

Maybe you should wait until you're actually good at the event to try making a guide. You're wrong about so much stuff in this. And a ton of it "You don't know" So I don't even see a point in making this, let alone anyone follow it.
Tneconni
Find

(11-07-2015, 10:28 PM)knaveHearted Wrote:  Maybe you should wait until you're actually good at the event to try making a guide. You're wrong about so much stuff in this. And a ton of it "You don't know" So I don't even see a point in making this, let alone anyone follow it.

but when i decompile it to be able to see whats going on in hammer i will be alway's invited because I WILL KNOW THE SECRETS
Find

Yes cobalt. Let's cheat and decompile the map to find secrets. That definitely wont get you banned from it.
Find

(11-07-2015, 10:31 PM)Cobaltgeo Wrote:  
(11-07-2015, 10:28 PM)knaveHearted Wrote:  Maybe you should wait until you're actually good at the event to try making a guide. You're wrong about so much stuff in this. And a ton of it "You don't know" So I don't even see a point in making this, let alone anyone follow it.

but when i decompile it to be able to see whats going on in hammer i will be alway's invited because I WILL KNOW THE SECRETS

fyi, most of the stuff was done with code.

The rock, the plugs, the gate, the pillars, the chests.

you aren't gonna find anything.
Find

sigh.
Find

The only periods in the entire thing were part of an ellipsis.
Find