Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

FRG Raid Event: Tips and Tricks for Newbs!

Information 
Hello, Raiding New-B's!
Welcome to Skully_Fluff's Tips and Tricks on how not to be the basic bitch in the New FRG 'RAID' Event. This is going to be a short and simple guide to 'raid' success.

Before we start:
Now, if you're here for spoilers, wanting to know all about the raid, that's NOT in this thread. This thread is made for people who want to be prepared for the out come that is going to face them and help them survive. If you wish for a spoiler post I will making one within a week or so once most of the community has been able to accomplish the raid already.

We shall continue on with the Tips and Tricks now.

FIRST(1) Tip/Trick: This is one of the biggest things to know before going into a raid! Terran's Tips and Tricks post is a bunch of crap! So don't listen to that troll butter cream. Every word of it is crap. If you actually believed his lies, you're a sad, sad person.

SECOND (2) Tip/Trick: SQUAD! You're going to need a group of five friends or buddies that you know can follow instructions, aim well and be reasonably useful. A good squad is the ultimate tool in to accomplishing the raid. You need to keep a cool head and blames/pointing fingers at an all time low. If one of you fails, you all fail don't play the blame game. It only makes your group on edge and not wanting to play any more, sucking the enjoyment out of things.

THIRD (3) Tip/Trick: This one is a short, but reasonable tip. Suffixes do not work! Don't use a gun for it's suffix.

FOURTH (4) Tip/Trick: This tip will be about useful equipment. For guns, you want something that gives you speed, accuracy and a decent amount of damage. I suggest using a Bellum, yes I know it's a scrub gun, but it'll do you good in this raid. As for a secondary I use a Swift Deagle. It's fast and I am able to spam bullets at what ever is chasing me. If you can't get a swift deagle and a bellum, try finding some light weight guns that you a comfortable with. Don't use an SG, MAC 10 OR rifle! Just don't.

FIFTH (5):and Final Tip/Trick I have for you guys today is on crystals. Crystals do work in this event and they can be very useful! For the two Crystals I suggest to you are Reload Crystals and Shock Absorb crystals. Dimension Crystals may help too, but I never had tried it.

Anyways, good luck and have fun on your FRG journey! May the surprises and loot bring you joy! Big Grin

Comment for any questions you have or PM if you wish.

Try not to spoil the actual puzzles/mechanics though! That ruins it.
Also: Dimension Crystals need a serious buff. 1 Ammo every 10 Seconds = 6 bullets every minute. Not a lot for the event!
Find

Another Tip, Don't get frustrated about the time. You'll have plenty of it to fight the boss and make sure to take the extra time to heal up and get full ammo.
Find

Another tip, don't listen to TERRAN THE JEW.
Find

im stuck at step one. how do i not believe terran?

Tips no clear enough, got dick stuck in raid.
Find

(11-06-2015, 02:36 PM)EagleDestroyer Wrote:  Tips no clear enough, got dick stuck in raid.

I think that's a you problem. o-o
Find