Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Lost Items / Bug / Thingy that idk how to explain

On the Lobby server my inventory is just uh... gone when I join. (it's still there on TTT fully)

When I reload my inventory a script error, and all that shows up is uh... a standard deagle, a standard shotgun, and a loading symbol..

[ERROR] addons/br_inventory/lua/br_inventory/client/cl_br_inventory.lua:1560: attempt to concatenate local 'name' (a nil value)
1. DrawStats - addons/br_inventory/lua/br_inventory/client/cl_br_inventory.lua:1560
2. DrawStats - addons/br_inventory/lua/br_inventory/client/cl_br_inventory.lua:1760
3. unknown - addons/br_inventory/lua/br_inventory/client/vgui/br_inventory/br_slot.lua:1029

I also tried testing that "loading symbol" last night with unpoke by putting it in a duel, but he couldn't see anything where i put it in lol

Im not sure if this effects my inventory in the event.
Find

Oh no, it's still gone?
RIP Pretty Pink collection. ;-; we'll hook you up with all the godlikes instead tho.

- That Thrakos Noob
Find

Right click your inventory and reload icons Wink
Find

(11-06-2015, 01:38 AM)NotSpooky Wrote:  Right click your inventory and reload icons Wink

mcnuggie may be somewhat dumb, but he isn't that somewhat dumb.
Find

(11-06-2015, 01:38 AM)NotSpooky Wrote:  Right click your inventory and reload icons Wink

Really think I didn't try that too? haha

Brass fixed it, not sure what was wrong, but thank you a lot Brass! Sorry for all the messages I sent you today!!!!!!!!

(moved to resolved)
Find