Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Healing orb stuck in wall

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/405682610610890764/F885434361B8D0844B10CEC1D506AEA0E58A394A/

We think it went under the rock as it was going down. We don't know exactly tbh.

It was with anangrybeaver, Wolfy9800, Mini Cosmic, and Mining Creepy Corn
Genesis Does What NintenDon't

I'm sarcastic a lot, take what I say with a grain of salt.
Find

We would have beat the boss if u know what I mean
Minehuis: Pancakes
Rangerdanger0: Waffles
Rangerdanger0: lol rekt
Find

(11-05-2015, 10:44 PM)Minehuis Wrote:  We would have beat the boss if u know what I mean

i demand godlike wepon drop now
Genesis Does What NintenDon't

I'm sarcastic a lot, take what I say with a grain of salt.
Find

rektttt

- That Thrakos Noob
Find

I'll have to think of a way to combat situations like these.

Perhaps a timer on the orb, if it's not touched for x amount of time respawn at start? Not really sure what else can do. When you magneto stuff, there's always a possibility to make something go through walls too. Not much I can do about that.

EDIT: Also to clarify, the rock doesn't actually move. It's a clientside visual effect.
Find

(11-05-2015, 11:29 PM)Brassx Wrote:  I'll have to think of a way to combat situations like these.

Perhaps a timer on the orb, if it's not touched for x amount of time respawn at start? Not really sure what else can do. When you magneto stuff, there's always a possibility to make something go through walls too. Not much I can do about that.

EDIT: Also to clarify, the rock doesn't actually move. It's a clientside visual effect.

maybe give everyone access to a command that resets the orb in case it gets stuck? an automated system might screw up some rounds i guess, but im not sure if thats even possible ^^
Find

(11-06-2015, 01:28 AM)Swlrlgans Wrote:  
(11-05-2015, 11:29 PM)Brassx Wrote:  I'll have to think of a way to combat situations like these.

maybe give everyone access to a command that resets the orb in case it gets stuck? an automated system might screw up some rounds i guess, but im not sure if thats even possible ^^
Bad idea u can spawn like 8 of them
Minehuis: Pancakes
Rangerdanger0: Waffles
Rangerdanger0: lol rekt
Find

Maybe have the ball float around by itself and follow someone kinda like how the pet accessories do (maybe even using the same code) but people can change who it follows by pressing E on it?
Find

We can't have a command to do it. You need to sacrifice it to get to the last boss. And if you sacrifice then reset you, you'll have it for the final boss.

Maybe have it act like a tangible prop? Able to clip with people, but it'd make it so it will clip with the wall.
Tneconni
Find

Should be fixed now.
Find