Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Neko +Mem App

Rainbow 
Steam Name(Current): Neko

Current Rank: Member

Have you ever been banned and why: I was trade banned for sharking a Kaiju Aug, and banned for an instance of revenge rdm

Why would you like to be promoted?: Well, a lot of people always complain about no staff being on when Rdmers and such is happening, and when I try to contact help (Unpoke) they are either busy or doing other stuff. I kinda just want to make it easier to deal with problems before is becomes bigger than it should be.

Why do you think we should promote you?: I've been here a good duration, and I've been member for at least 3/4 of that time. I haven't tried causing too many problems, and I generally enjoy helping when I'm needed. I love everyone here and it really seems like I need to step up a little to make it even more lovely  Heart

Do you have any administrative experience: By, "administrative" do you mean as an Admin? Then no. If you wanna talk 'bout Moderator, then yes, I was a mod on an Anime Wiki.

Additional Details: I wouldn't have posted this if I didn't believe I could do it. I trust (Most) of you with a lot of things, and maybe I'm a little bit too open about my personal life, but I can't care less what others think of me, I just wanna have fun with people who get me. Posting this app took so much support from every single one of you, and I can't thank you guys enough for being a big part of my life  Heart
Umpty Dumpty

Denied.
Find