• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

24/7 sandraider server.

+1 for Allah!

Eh idk
Its fun an all but it would get boring.
As long as I get Miranda, we should do it
Oh Hey...it's me C:

Find

It wouldn't even be TTT, everyone would run to the cars and run pplz ovah! But I'd love to see it as the default map if the server gets restarted or crashes >; )
Find

Though about this:
We have a mapper, so why not make our own version?
It could be a huge - Flatgrass+ size - map, which would require fast traveling devices, and add more cars. There could be two ruined cities.

OR
leave it how it is
cause, it should be a fun to play once and then have to find it again. Nothing wrong with it now.
Oh Hey...it's me C:

Find

-1 Heck, I like sandraiders and all, but it would get really boring and split up the community and staff into more than one server... I think just leave it as it is... It gets chosen as map quite a lot anyway...
Find

I disagree, max - once it gets overplayed, staff will mostly stop doing it & keep up on the normal servers - and people will start avoiding it!
I say we make such server, but only for the beta duration - and also, add space station to that beta-only duration - most people may hate it, but think about for a second:
We all know it's problems. We can avoid them. It wouldn't be that much of a problem to be a beta-only map & then removed from the initial release of FRG.

Tl;Dr:
Make a server that hosts both sandraiders & space station but only while the community's in beta.

Only while its in Beta sounds like a good idea, and having two maps not one on the rotation too... But if we were to do this we would need to enforce more rules for those maps, because at the moment people just care about the cars and rdm on sandraiders... But if it was on a seperate server with only that map, we could make a seperate set of rules?
Find

This wasn't a serious suggestion guys calm down.
Find

(12-16-2014, 04:06 PM)Aleksandr Wrote:  This wasn't a serious suggestion guys calm down.

all suggestions are serious until proven not by the court of law.
This is there story.
Dun dun
Oh Hey...it's me C:

Find