Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Tyrone Biggums Ban shorten request

Steam Name (Current):

Steam Name (During incident): Tyrone Biggums

Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:72393857

Steam Profile Link:http://steamcommunity.com/id/theawesomeo

Name of staff you were banned by:CONSOLE (jake1o)

Length of the ban: PERM

Would you like your ban shortened or repealed?: Shortened to a month or 2 weeks

Reason for ban: Lying to staff in order to gain items

Did you commit the actions stated in the ban reason?: i did lie but i was still scammed i just stretched the truth beings that this was my first offence on the server i was hoping to get a non perm and like 2 weeks to a month

Additional details: just have some smypathy
Find

Can you be more specific and say exactly what happened?

- That Thrakos Noob
Find

i said i was scammed out of 4k coins when i was only scammed out of 600 from harmful (but harmful told me to buy 3.4k worth of crates on shop and roll and that this was a great idea) so i did. I felt like i was scammed out of 4k but in reality i was only scammed out of 600. and i told jake1o i was scammed out of 4k and lied about it so there we go
Find

You saw an opportunity to make money at the expense of another player. Although Harmfull is probably going to be banned anyways for another scam, your false report could have contributed to it. Since you seem to be a person that cares more about worthless ingame currency than other people's enjoyment, I doubt anyone would want you back.
Find

brassx already said in the shoutbox, that he is going to look into it more, and until then you will remain banned.
Find

i just felt like i was scammed out of 4k so i thought so

i just feel like i should not be perma banned and be like 2 weeks to a month

ok i just dont feel like a perm is appropriate
Find

There's no scam here. This is lying to staff, and as Rotshout said, taking advantage of other's situations. Purchasing crates is at your own discretion, and trying to smug by 4k is extremely scummy. I don't think you'll be appealed, probably not shortened either. I don't support either one of those happening personally., nor do I think it is possible.
"Stretched the truth", pfft.
-1 to an appeal or a shorten, try again in a few months maybe.

- That Thrakos Noob
Find

(10-30-2015, 07:25 PM)Tyrone Biggums Wrote:  i just felt like i was scammed out of 4k so i thought so

i just feel like i should not be perma banned and be like 2 weeks to a month

This is very arrogant. If someone robbed a bank, but said they felt that they should only get community service, do you think they would get what they "feel" is an acceptable punishment?
Find

OK THERE WAS A SCAM i was scammed by harmful for 600 coins but he told me to buy 3.4 k worth of crescent cases and item crates so i felt like i was scammed out of more so i said i was scammed out of 4k i was still scammed out of 600

First, Harmful didn't scam you. Harmful gave you around the same price of items. The items you received I saw was worth around 500 coins and you had paid 600. You may have over paid him 100 coins, but that's pretty much it. That's not scamming. Second, he gave you advise (Did not force you) to buy crates which you could have decide to not listen to him(And should have). Since you did listen to him, you took a chance on the crates and the only thing that scammed you was your luck. Finally, like RotShout sort of explained, you could have gotten Harmfull in so much more trouble if Brass didn't check, which of course he was. I'm not sure what you're trying to accomplish from this, but the only person that scammed you was your self.
Find