Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

The Rat is running for pres...er...mem+

Hello my fellow forerunners and terrorists alike.
My name is doctorRat.

I am but only twenty-two years old.

My current standing in this community is that of a modest member.

Too this day I cannot say that I have been the perpetrator to any hainus mis-doings against this fine community and thus have not been the recipient of any justice the pillars of this community hath brougt forth.

Hence I would like to put my name into the running to be a member+ in this here close knit community. I will put an end to the weeaboo menace and put a fence, nay not just a fence, but a sturdy wall of D-Fence against the coming scourge of the lands. I am up to the wee hours of the night, when this community sleeps and the freaks come out to play. I will put an end to the rdm'ers and the trolls as they crawl out of the sewage in which they lay. This community needs a hero in the dark, and ruthless vigilante, it needs Ba...i mean DOCTORRAT.

I am merely just saying I will be a just staff member. Not a dictator.

I should be considered for a staff position because over the past almost year this fine server has been up I have been with you guys as much as I could be. When I moved away for the summer any time I could I got on the forums and read what you guys had to say. I feel I have become sort of a humble tree to shade my friends and fellow terrorists from the weeaboo hordes. I would like to do so with the servers blessings.

I am a humble man of course. I was asked to make this here running application. I am not that pompous to think I can do it alone.

Denied.
Find