Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

::Harmfull::'s time has come.

Steam Name(Current): ::Harmfull::

Time played on servers?(!time username to check): 240 hours.

Where did you hear about this server?:  I heard of this server its in ''beta'' by Jake.

Have you ever been banned and why?: I have been banned, sadly from having low karma. (Karma banned for acting on karma baiters).

Why do you want to join?: I want to join because I feel like it is time for me to become or at least attempt at being a member. Not only for being closer to the community but also because I feel I am ready since I have seen it all, all circumstances and how to act during said circumstance.

Referred by: I was not referred.

Additional Details: I have been member on NTG, feel like everyone or most people enjoy playing with me and eventhough some might say I ''RDM'' it is again, circumstanced and is always controllable and easily improvable. Also, I have staff experience, but I dought this will help me in this case.

Rdms scams -1
Minehuis: Pancakes
Rangerdanger0: Waffles
Rangerdanger0: lol rekt
Find

u r bae

Maybe not the best representation of the server, but honestly, who really cares? He's clearly a part, and a large part, of our community and has brought laughs and frustration through RDM to us many times.
+1.

- That Thrakos Noob

+1 not a scroob

but srsly hes really nice to play with... sure a few RDM's... but half of the time its less RDM's than the staff XD
JuicyBoxer
St.Jimmy
Dumpweed
AnthemPartThree
Murph
Debaser

i need to stop doing this

Entertaining, funny, and a pretty chill guy at times. +1
Umpty Dumpty
Find

+0. Sometimes you're really fun and other times you're incredibly difficult and go on little rdming sprees.

I gotta say, Harmfull is pretty fun to play with. Albeit he can RDM , he learned from the best, but he stops when asked and seriously I've been on late night when all it is are people goofing around and that is really what is fun. So I'll say +1 , but really easy on it. Also I find it funny eagle disagreed with this and any +1, thought he departed.
Find

Harmfull's pretty ok. I dunno if i could see him getting a staff position but i think he would be a fine member. +1.

EDIT: Not sure anymore. I hear he has ripped people off/scammed them in the past few days which isn't a good way to represent FRG.

You guys warm my heart <3

(10-24-2015, 01:58 AM)::Harmfull:: Wrote:  You guys warm my heart <3

And you warm my dick you beautiful fun active player +1
Find