Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

halloween-y melee idea!

I agree with terran that there should be halloween guns, but he didn't post any melees, and ive been thinkin about a melee with some traits, so here

name: reaper'sscythe

model: melee

rarity: exotic

stats

+25.5% range

-10.5% mobility

-15.5% firerate

+15.5% dammage

suffix: always comes with contagion for 20 sec and switching to melee and looking down and knock back. gains 20% more dammage from being hit by melees.has a 2.5 in a 11 chance to make the opponent drop everything but his/her melee. Trait - when T, Has a 2.5 in 9 chance to decapitate the enemy (obviously 1-hit KO).

description: It was once used by the great grim reaper himself, but the death lord accidentally dropped it in the world of earth. What madness can such a blade cause in the clutches of the irresponsible?

link to swep: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=461370150&searchtext=scythe+swep
also maby if you can do this while using this weapon some music as an effect:
Find

I don't mind the idea of a scythe, although I dunno if having those traits on it will be overpowered.

What do you think of like:
+15% damage
-50% mobility
-40% firerate
+10% range

Trait - Has a 1 in 10 chance to decapitate the enemy (obviously 1-hit KO).
Edit: Sweep effect: MAYBE a secondary trait of a x in 20 chance to make them look at the sky (to give them the feeling of being tripped)
Edit 2: You can't just throw on 4 traits Venge xd

- That Thrakos Noob
Find

sounds good unpoke, lemme edit it after

orange and black for halloween
Find

I agree with unpoke It sounds like a really cool idea.
Find

took out some traits, and made it so the decapitation thing is for Ts
Find

Wow, you wanna have LESS fire rate than the LEGBITER? You'd be able to swing that weapon ONCE per round.
Umpty Dumpty
Find