Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Weapon Idea

how about a new take on weapons?

My idea is a weapon named the Dank Bong. It is a sniper that poisons the enemy using the marijuana effect from the artex drugs mod and if this effect is too powerful nerf it a bit. This effect has a 1/5 chance to appear. The other effects this sniper has are 20% better recoil but a -10% rate of fire. it also has a 10% magazine size and extra 10% damage. Theirs also a few cons to this weapon which are that it gives the user a smoke trail and the user takes 30% more fire damage. Please Do Your Best to Make this Weapon Look Like a Bong if You are Going to Make it. The description is "You be Trippin".Oh and I dont know if you guys can do this but please try When you're using the gun it puts on music which song is your choice as long as their's a "trippy" vibe about it.Maybe this song called "shingeki no kyojoint"

name:The Dank Bong
model: rifle
rarity:Exotic
stats:
-15% firerate
+20% recoil
+10% clip size
+10%  damage
+17% mobility

suffix: The Dank Bong has a (1-5) chance to give you a slow effect, blurry vision,and contagion. This effect lasts for 60s. While you are holding this weapon a smoke trail follows you and you take 25% more fire damage.

Description: You be trippin
-snoopdogg

Too memey.

No.

Can I change my tier name to "Dank"?

who are you

I like this kid already
Umpty Dumpty

yeah but he forgot to put the stats, but good idea
Find

I think jet fuel can melt this gun, also we already have a godlike tire rifle
Find