Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

"Big Boss" Quest

Exclamation 
So, I was courageous enough to pickup the Big Boss quest from the quest giver. I had big intentions to do it when there was 15-18 people on but could never kill that last person. Last night we had a full server on the one map that looks like a less scary version of Ravenholm. I was a T, and my T buddies included Unpoke and other. We had major teamwork, alternating kills. Although my teammates killed in between my 6 kills, I still got the quest completed. This made it really too easy to complete a Hard quest and get 12 fragments as all you need to do is kill 6 people with any weapon. Just thought I would give you a heads up. (I do not mind if the fragments I have earned are taken away from me.)
Find

Did you completely alternate? Because if you get 6 kills in a row, at any time during the round, then the quest will complete. Even if your T buddy kills 11 people, if you kill the last 6 in a row, it'll complete.
Find

I am positive. There was no possible way that I killed 6 people in a row. I only killed 6 or 7 during the whole round.
Find